CHAPTER 40 - SHERYA ATTACK BANI AGAIN IN DARK FOREST

A place that Aryan cast spell on sky...
[Then a few minutes later Alisha coming after a strong wind appear near them...]
Alisha - Hah! I got Bani family all of them here on this bottle...
Veer - Where is Bani?
Alisha - Bani not here yet?
Aryan - No sweetheart...
Alisha - Oh god last thing I remember Sherya is there with Demon...
Veer - What?
Alisha - Oh god! Where is Bani family body...
Aryan - Come...
[Alisha cast a spell the the soul goes inside their body... And then 30 minutes later they all alive and be near them...]
Veer - Alisha tell me what happened to Bani?
Tell me how did you escape and why she not coming yet it's already 30 minutes... What happened to her!
Aryan - Yes Alisha what happened?
Bani papa - What happened to Bani?
Meera - Where is she?
Bani mom - Where is Bani? Is she fine?
Mehek - I thought that I will die...
Dehek - Oh god! Bani... Where is she? Is she fine?
Alisha - I don't know this would happen in first place...
[Veer goes infront of her... And hold her shoulder...]
Veer - What do you mean Alisha? What do you mean!
Alisha - Look Bani asked you all alert right? Did you all saw Sherya and Demon out here? Why didn't you tell us?
Tapish - I didn't see anything...
Daksh - Me too...
Ponky - I saw something weird but I didn't thought it would be Sherya or Demon... So...
Alisha - So you keep quiet! Oh god!
Veer - Ponky! You had put my wofe life in danger now! If anything happened to her I will never forgive you!
Alisha - Look I will tell you all everything... When me and Bani walking a bit far inside the dark forest deeper... The necklace shows where is her family is first we found Meera and Mohit Sharma sir there... At the place near the tree... She was crying and want to hug them... So does them too... Then a few minutes later they enter the bottle... We walk abit far we saw Mehek and Dehek there at the place near the dark lake and they goes inside the bottle last place we been near the house and we saw Neetu Sharma there after we pick her up... And wind blows at the place... Bani asked me to cast the magic spell on the bracelet... Before cast the spell Sherya and Demon shows thekr face and attack Bani with her power...
Bani - Cast the spell now Alisha!
[Alisha moves near Bani then cast the spell and then a few second I was gone with this bottle on my hands not Bani... Bani gives me this bottle on my hands...]
Veer - She's done it again! She always like this thinks about others then herself!
Aryan - We need to go and safe her there!
Alisha - I can't I tried to go there after casting a spel to Bani family before... She block us... All lf our magic?
Veer - What?
[Veer and Aryan then tried to cast the magic spell to go inside the dark forest but they can't...]
Veer - What the hell is this!
Aryan - I can't  do it too!
Veer - Bani! Comeback! Bani!!!

I forgot to introduce... Adaa Khan as Sherya the lover of Devil also the most evil and mean person she is...

 Adaa Khan as Sherya the lover of Devil also the most evil and mean person she is

Dark Forest...
[Bani were fall down her lips were bleeding and nose also bleeding...]
Sherya - Hmmm... See yourself Bani angel... You already bleeding...
Bani - Hmmm... I know... I'm saving my fight because we will be fighting again soon Sherya not now... Next 5 days we will meet again right?
Sherya - Do you think I will let you go!
Bani - You had to! If not your life will be end now...
Sherya - My life or your life will be end hah!
Demon - A few months ago I was weak because of you abit but since now not just your heart, your mind and also your soul were just having Veeranshu name right?
Bani - Veeranshu is my husband of course he will had everything in my life... Not like you! I hate you... I already sees your face Jay Mathur! I know you... God had told me 2 days ago about you and the fake you!
Demon - You! Never mind because you already sees us! So no more hiding for me... Because I'm tired to pretending and being nice around you and then... Attack you like this! Being a Demon... Now everything is clear...