CHAPTER 08 - DEVIL COMES TO EARTH!

*This part a bit longer 3000+ words without precap... I will put precap if you all want precap... 😉😘

Singhania Mansion...

Balwant - Then I named him Veeranshu Singhania and he had some kind of mysterious locket necklace with him and his hand had rings and bracelet that I keep

Balwant - Then I named him Veeranshu Singhania and he had some kind of mysterious locket necklace with him and his hand had rings and bracelet that I keep... This rings and bracelet had some kind of power no one can figure it out... Because it's seems to keep on growth like Veer too and still fits on his hands and his fingers... Please don't tell Veer about all of this... He will be broken if he know this... Let him search about his own answer in every question that he asked you all... Understand that!
All - Yes dad! Okay dad! Yes bade papa...
Balwant mind - I just hope that Veer future and in his life he will be with his soulmate Bani Sharma not like me lost my wife because I can't protect her right on time... She sacrifice herself to save her son but then the Demon kill our son right infront of my eyes! When I tried to stop them but it was too late for me!
[Tears flows on Balwant eyes remember about his wife and son... Deep inside his heart he feeled scared if he will losing Veer...]

Sharma Mansion...

[The both of them eats the food that were nicely cooked by Veeranshu

[The both of them eats the food that were nicely cooked by Veeranshu... The pets also being feed by Veer with his food that he already cooked...]
Bani - So you also a nice chef in the kitchen...
Veer - Obviously sweetheart... How was the food?
Bani - The flavour and taste is so yummy... The herbs makes the food perfect...
Veer - I'm glad that you like it...
Bani - So you already treat me with this dinner tomorrow morning I will treat you with my breakfast... What do like to eat or usually takes on breakfast?
Veer - Hmmm... Anything nice that you will cook... I will eat everything you cook sweetheart... Just only you didn't make me a food from stone and woods for me to eat that it..
Bani - Hahaa... How can I make that type of food for you Mr Veeranshu Singhania... An animal will not eat that type of food so does human too right?
Veer - Yes you are right sweetheart...
[A few minutes later they done eating their food and clean the table together... And Bani then goes towards the main TV hall and open a movies...]
Bani - Veeranshu... i never had a friend that keep me accompany while watching a movies like this... Jjst only my pets her see Snowy comes towards her and sit at her laps...
[Veer smile towards her words because he already knows it...]
Veer - So you watch the movie alone this whole time...
Bani - Not whole time but...
Veer - But?
Bani - But yesterday and since few days before I had a friend...
Veer - Kaun? (Who?)
Bani - He is an eagle... So cute and a very nice eagle... He never bite and hurt me... You know I was so afraid if he bite me... But more shocking for me is that he bite Jay Mathur fingers while we were at the lake together...
Veer mind - Of course I will always bite a person that tried to be in my way with you sweetheart...
Bani - You know I was fake angry with him... Because I feel funny sees that Jay face when my eagle bite him...
Veer mind - She called me hers?
Bani - But I still feel bad because I was laughing at my room when I remember Jay face on that day... I feel bad because I'm laughing at a person when he is in trouble... Waise what is his fault that the eagle bite him weird right?
Veer - Maybe that eagle doesn't like him...
Bani - Hmmm maybe... Come lets watch the movie together...
[She sits there watch the movie 1 hour later she fall asleep in Veeranshu shoulder..]
Veer mind - When you sleep like this felt so calm to see your face while you sleeping sweetheart... Yes I hate that Jay Mathur he is tried to harm you sweetheart... He had threatening me so that's why I'm here to protect you...