CHAPTER 35 - BANI KNOWS THE TRUTH

Next Morning, Vani Mansion...

[Alisha runs towards her room

[Alisha runs towards her room... She cast some spell to meet God... A few minutes later she's gone in a bright place where she meets god...]
Alisha - God ji... I come meet you for a really urgent reason... My friend Bani... She had turn and being curse using some black magic spell on the moon how to cure her god! Please help us... Help me to safe her life...
God - Death!
Alisha - What?
God - Hmmm... Bani had to die for one day in a coffins... There is a blue magic coral stone that Veeranshu search at the waterfall and Aryan had keep it safe in his bags... That stone will bring a death people but only 2 times then its can heal an angel that had being curse 3 times using the black magic or dark magic... Drag a knife through her heart directly by the person who love her unconditionally which is her husband Veeranshu... Killed her the dark magic or black smoke will gone out from her body... Then the stone will cure every part that the smoke out from the body... It's will give another power to her the angel also bring her back to life in 24 hours later... It must be happen on 12 AM on the right where the black magic were active on that time...
Alisha - Will she being back to life god! If we had to kill her?
God - Yes she will be back place the stone on right place as her necklace... On her neck it will slowen the aggressive part inside her to attack anyone... Then killed her and make her lay in a coffin at her room...
This stone will help her recognize the real Demon and Sherya that attack her the power is unlimited power to attack and will hurt them...
Alisha - Really? But what if she won't comeback?
God - She will be back tomorrow on the full. Moon is the right time for her to die and she will be back on the next day after that... During that time be with her and never leave her alone because Demon and Sherya will come there and destroy everything and she won't be alive back...
Alisha - Okay thank you God... Thank you so much...
God - Now go...
[Alisha comes back to the house... And sge in rush meeting with Aryan, Veeranshu and also other family members...]
Veer - Alisha? Did you got any answers from god!
Aryan - What is the solution?
Alisha - I know what I'm gonna say you won't believe it Veeranshu...
Tapish - What is that Alisha?
Daksh - Please Alisha di tell us...
Alisha - There is only one way just like Sherya said to get rid off the evil dark or black smoke from her body is...
Veer - What is that?
Alisha - Death! Bani had to die!
Veer - What! Are you mad!

Veer - What is that?Alisha - Death! Bani had to die!Veer - What! Are you mad!