CHARACTER INTRO

Introduction....
This book is a supernatural stories between Angel and the eagle... Introducing the Angel of this story is our beloved Bani Sharma and Veeranshu Singhania...

BANI SHARMA... (POSITIVE CHARACTER)

Bani Sharma she is the strongest angel and god had been punish her for something that she didn't done on purpose, she had shown herself as an angel to much on human and to save almost every human she meets from every accident that happened near her

Bani Sharma she is the strongest angel and god had been punish her for something that she didn't done on purpose, she had shown herself as an angel to much on human and to save almost every human she meets from every accident that happened near her... Make god angry on her and punish her for everything that she had done... God punish her and give her a responsibility for her to keep a diamond stone that he give to it safely from any demons and devil that come approached that trying to take it away...

God gives her some magic wands, that can make her changed back to Angel, a snake, or to become a normal human being... She also been given the diamond stone that she need to protect until the full moon... The full supermoon and solar eclipse moment is the moment that was the earth in grave danger happened where the darkness means the demon and devil will overpowered everything if they had the diamond stone no more peace on earth... No more kindness and a good things to see... If they cast their spell on it and it will impossible for anyone to stop them or the darkness to flow on earth...

VEERANSHU SINGHANIA OR VEER SINGHANIA... (POSITIVE CHARACTER)

An eagle that were a bit naughty, smart, dashing, hot, handsome and always makes every woman fall in love with him

An eagle that were a bit naughty, smart, dashing, hot, handsome and always makes every woman fall in love with him... He had a reason become bad because he never believed in kindness or any positive thoughts even emotions indeed he is actually a positive character and a kind man... He had 3 brother, Daksh  and Taapish also 3 other brother that also family member of him, Nitin, Ponky and Monic... He were adopted brother but his brother didn't know this only his adopeted parents know this but soon will tell all of them except Veer... His adopted father found him in a woods and bring him home and take care if him when his wife were giving birth towards his adopted brother... And to safe his son the wife sacrifice herself for him but the person took both of their life together...
God push him to earth as a baby boy when he was on earth not his normal look as same as his partner but as a normal human baby that will turn and become and eagle same like his adpoted family...

The truth about him will be reveal by time... He had a magic locket on his necklace that help him in difficult time... And the magic locket will reveal who is the real him when he found his mate which is the angel... In the time he will turn him and become positive and good man which is the real him with this truth that will expose him will shock the whole family...
His partner is the angel, Bani Sharma... God had give his bless on their jodi (the couple) since they both were born in heaven... Want to kniw more about them stay tune...

JAY MATHUR... (NEGATIVE CHARACTER)

The demon on hell can disguised as anyone that he wants when he goes to earth even become any animal that he wants

The demon on hell can disguised as anyone that he wants when he goes to earth even become any animal that he wants... Had a best friend name devil or known as PURAB CHARAN (old name) will change soon and become JAY MATHUR... He and his friends trying to rule every people on earth which is DEVIL and will keep him accompany at the hell with them... He used someone face and change his name to AAKESH MATHUR a friend then become Demon brother on earth... He wants darkness all around the world spread hatred and evil everywhere he goes... He will fake everything until he gets the diamond stone... He hates the angel that spread all love, kindness and also the good things on the earth... He didn't know what god had plan to make them forever in hell back...

Wants to know more? I will introduce every other characters on the book on the process... Hope you all will like my another supernatural books... About the devil and Veer adopted family will be introduced soon... This book will had 30 parts only same like SHIVIKA VAMP LOVE STORIES... This books is really new to me... I will write both language Hindi and English hope you will love it...