CHAPTER 11 - VEER SAVE BANI LIFE

Sharma Mansion...

[Jay sent Bani home

[Jay sent Bani home... And Bani straight goes inside and Jay goes away from the house with smirking smile on his face... After Jay leave Veer arrived at Bani house... And he fly in ontop of the room where he sleep a few days ago... Bani at the kitchen and snowy comes towards her and sit on her lap...]
Bani - What I'm supposed to do snowy... I'm supposed to had and have feelings for him and now how I want to make him hate me and how I wanna hate him...
Snowy - Meeoow... Purrr...
Bani - So sweet of you...
[Veer smile and heard her words upstairs... And he slowly goes down towards her...]
Veer - Sweetheart...
Bani - You! You still here? Jaa yahan se please.. (Please go away from here...)
[Veer kneeling down infront of her...]
Veer - Bani sweetheart... Please everything that dad said its was just misunderstanding... He just misunderstanding about you...
Bani - Misunderstanding... Okay then explain to me! You were that eagle right who stays in my house 2 days before you be here and sleep as this form a normal human look right! And you were flying in the house and get in here...
Veer - Yes... Yes! I'm that eagle whom being with you a few days before... Because being near you like I had found a perfect place and a comfort place for me to lived beside you... Near you sweetheart...

Veer - Bani you are my everything and my jaan

Veer - Bani you are my everything and my jaan... How can I stay far away from you...
Bani - Bast Veeranshu! Bast!(Enough!) I don't want to create another problem.. You had known everything and I had told you everything about me and you and seen right! You had seen my angel form what else you want...
Veer - I know there is something that you hide from me Bani!
Bani - And what was that?
Veer - Bani your eyes says everything that you had on your heart for me... But your lips says something else why? Why did you stop your heart to be with me! Kyun? (Why?)
Bani - I don't know what you says Veeranshu... I don't understand it...
Veer - Sweetheart...
Bani - Please Veer... Leave... (In a husky voice her heartbeat fast when she near him)
Veer - If this is what you want... I will go and never return until you need me back... The part in your heart just only want me... It will make you want to meet me and be with me Bani...
Bani - Just go Veeranshu... Please...
Veer - Okay...
[Veer fly and leave Bani house... And then Bani kneeling down on the floor... And she's weeping also crying...]
Bani - I'm sorry Veer... I'm so sorry... 😭😭