CHAPTER 12 - BALWANT ANGRY WITH BANI

SINGHANIA MANSION...

[Balwant coming back from his work and he were shock see a pets in his house

[Balwant coming back from his work and he were shock see a pets in his house... A few cats sleeping on couch and some were playing at the hall...]
Balwant - WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! PAWAN! TAPISH! DASKH! MONIC! PONKY! NITIN!
Daksh - Oh god! Dad is here... Hide me...
Tapish - Relax okay... Yes dad coming...
Ponky - Yes bade papa...
Pawan - Bhai sahab...
Monic - Yes coming bade papa...
Nitin - Ji bade papa...
Balwant - Whose pets is this? Why they are here?
[Veer coming down from the stairs...]
Veer - My pets! They are my pets why...
Balwant - Veer is this kind if a joke to you? 3 cats in our house? Tu khud ek cheel hai (You were an eagle) how can you takes cats as your pets...
Veer - Meri marzi... Main jo chahe kar sakte hai... (It's my choice... I will do and done everything that I like...)
Balwant - Bakwas band karo Veer! (Stop talking all of this nonsense Veer!) Take them away and throw them away... Daksh, Tapish throw them out now!
Veer - Don't you all dare to do that!
Balwant - Veer!
Veer - Dad what your problem? You had a problem with me then said it directly not towards the pets that I had... I want to adopt them so they all are my pets and I love them... Especially this one... My snowy...
[Balwant then leave from there in angry moods... Then Veer takes snowy towards his room there Bani sleeping on his bed he puts snowy at her feet on the bed...]
Veer - Snowy don't disturb Bani okay... Let her rest and sleep if you hungry you go to that side... Your food is there...
[Veer goes towards the bed and sits beside the bed and sees Bani...]

Veer - You look so sweet and calm when you were sleeping sweetheart

Veer - You look so sweet and calm when you were sleeping sweetheart... Kaash main humesha tumhe aise dekhta hoon aur tumhaare pass hoon... (I was just hope that I will always see you like this and be near with you like now...) Tum meri mohabbat hai Bani humesha ki liye (You were my love Bani always and forever...) Is her temperature down?
[Then he feel her forehead... And the temperature is a bit low... He puts the cool fever on her forehead to cool down her temperature...]
Veer mind - If everyone against the relationship I will make this relationship is one of the reason for me to be with you Bani sweetheart... We will get married soon... That's my promise to you sweetheart... Goodnight my baby doll... Love you always...