- 📹 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉

🏷 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 — And how do you like the book so far ? Is someone actually reading this ? <3

"𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓ō𝐫𝐮"

Some call him the bipolar asshole, the bipolar leader of the group or really original just fuck boy.

Like already mentioned this boy doesn't have a good reputation when it comes to anything.

Whether it's grades, the law or anything else, but the worst reputation he has is, when it comes to relationships.

Well he has never been in one, or rather a serious one. When he sees a person he thinks is a bit attractive he gets them.

And no matter how nice the person is he breaks their heart in a thousand pieces and makes them look like a whore, since they have decided to hook up with him. He has taken countless of virginity's of boys and girl in this school.

But Oikawa isn't really the main villain in this. He is rather the cherry on top. And everything under him are his friends. His five best friends everyone knows.

Kageyama Tobio, Miya Atsumu, Akaashi Keiji, Kenma Kozume and Sugawara Kōshi. Everyone is a third year and in the physical education sector of course. If someone hasn't heard any of these names yet then they are either a first year or, congrats, never had to be involved with them.

Kageyama Tobio. He is well known for drugs. Whether it's taking them, selling them or just overall giving them to people he shouldn't give.

But he has never been caught of course because he is known for stabbing people in the back. And somehow everyone believes him rather than the other person. But making someone believe him includes another person.

Sugawara Kōshi. He gets his friends out of trouble and not because his dad is a lawyer, but because he knows how to manipulate people without them knowing.

It's a skill his father has taught him though his childhood and it works. Not only on girls, teachers, his friends but also on the principal and the police.

But when Sugawara isn't here at the time and some of the guys need help , there is always the one in the shadows ready to attack whoever wants to hurt his friends.

Miya Atsumu. He is one of the more dangerous guys of the group. Not because he can stay in the shadows and observe everything without someone knowing, it is because his hobby and passion is boxing and he is really good at that.

Not only has he been boxing since he was a little child but he has also beaten multiple guys into a coma. There are some moments in which he feels sorry for his victim but there is one person that doesn't feel any pity.

Akaashi Keiji. Also called the narcissist of the group. He always had problems becoming friends with people, since he wanted more attention than other people, or because he didn't really feel sorry for something, but once he found his five other friends he found his people. But there is still one boy missing.

Kozume Kenma. The computer nerd of the group or rather called hacker. You shouldn't mess with him or the group in general. If you piss him off he will dig so deep into the internet till he finds a really dark secret and leaks it to everyone you know. And if you still piss him off he will erase your existence. Literally.

Well this is the group. The group everyone fears but is still so attracted to. And Y/n was standing right next to their leader in a tight space.

The male looked down on her and smirked. "Aren't you Y/n?" She looked up at him and nodded not wanting to open her mouth.

"I've heard about you- Only good things of course." Y/n looked away hoping to stop the conversation that was forming.

"I'm talking to you." Oikawa said in a rather meaner tone. Y/n flinched and looked up at the boy again.

"Yeah I'm Y/n." Oikawa smirked again. "We've never talked a lot in these three years right?" "No we didn't and I'd like to keep it that way." said the girl, gaining a bit of confidence.

Oikawa was shocked at the girl's sentence, but his smirk never washed off. "Oh you say that right now."

"No, I will say that forever. Stay away from me." Oikawa laughed a bit. "Kitten everyone says that at first but in the end they still let me wreck their sweet little cunt."

Y/n felt weird when he called her Kitten. Not turned on but it just made her feel something. "Yeah, good for them, but I don't care." Oikawa raised his eyebrows and came closer to the girl.

She tried to back away but quickly bumped into the back of the elevator and dropped the box she was holding tightly in her hands. Oikawa looked at her like she was his very first meal of the day.

"I will have you begging for me, kitten. If you like it or not. But not in this elevator that isn't my style." "Then what is your style?" "That's not part of your concern. You should ask yourself if you can handle it."

And on cue the elevator door opened signaling that they are on the sixth floor. Oikawa got closer to the girl and whispered in her ear. "Can you handle six, puppy ?" Without a second word he smirked at the girl once more and exited the elevator.

Y/n's stood stiff against the elevator wall and shivers were running down her body. 'What did he mean with six. What has he planned?'

She took all of her belongings and quietly went outside the elevator. She turned left and right to see if Oikawa was still there but there was no sign of him.

Y/n made her way to the hallway and looked for her room. When she finally got to it, it already had a little sign on the door. "Do not enter without disinfecting first."

A laugh escaped her mouth as she smiled at the sign. Her best friend always made her laugh with these stupid little signs.

She opened the door a bit, but before she could enter the room she was stopped by a male in front of her. "Who are you?" said the person through the door.

"Omi-Omi. It's your best friend, you always call me Baby-germ remember me?" said the girl with a quiet laugh. The door opened completely and in front of her stood Sakusa Kiyoomi. He smiled at her and quickly took her bags and boxes and put them inside the room.

"Where have you been ? I have been waiting for you for almost an hour!" asked Sakusa, a bit worried. "Omi i'm fine I was just held up." said the girl with a quiet voice remembering what happened just a few minutes ago.

"What happened ?" One of Sakusas strengths was that he could read the girl like a book. She could never keep a secret from him or tell him that she was alright when in reality something was wrong.

Y/n sighed and sat down on her already made bed. Sakusa sat down beside her and she put her head on his shoulder.

"You want to tell me what happened? Was it your parents again ?" Sakusa felt Y/n shake her head. "It's actually pretty weird if you ask me."

"Okay tell me what happened and i will be the judge if it's weird or not." said Sakusa and Y/n sighed.

"Okay but you're not allowed to tell anyone. This stays between us. So I was in the elevator and suddenly..." and Y/n told Sakusa the whole story while he was listening carefully.

" and Y/n told Sakusa the whole story while he was listening carefully