VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !!!!

Hi loves !

I know it has been such a long time since I have published something and I am so sorry about that. No I am not deleting the book I just had to do a two months internship, and I really couldn't find any motivation nor the strength to write something. Now that I am back home I was finally able to do something productive.

I edited this book ! And that is why I have made the title of this "Very Important" . If you have been here from the start, I would really appreciate it if you go and check out some chapters again especially chapter four, fourteen and some others have a major plot change, so I would appreciate it if you guys go check them out, just so that you know what has changed in the book from now on !

Now that I have changed the plot in some chapters I really hope that the critics of this book are finally happier and don't leave anymore nasty comments or even message me.

Please always remember that I am still a human being and if you don't like the book you can just click away and don't comment any kind of rude stuff.

But I also wanted to thank you so much for now over 250k reads on this book ! I can't even believe that so many people are reading this book. I love and appreciate all of you so much.

Believe me I love reading through all of you guys' comments which just make me laugh so much. Thank you for reading this book and don't worry there will be a new chapter very soon !

I love you guys <3