- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉

Time skip to the weekend

"Kenma, do you have everything?" asked the brown haired boy as he saw his friend sitting on the floor next to all the other bags. Kenma looked up to Oikawa and nodded at him, showing him the bag he was holding in his left hand.

Oikawa smiled at his friend as he went to Kageyama's room, softly knocking on the door. "Kags are you done, we have to get going now." When he heard a low grunt coming from inside the room, the door opened. Kageyama coming outside his tux messed up and his tie was not even tied.

"I forgot how to do it. Help me." said Kageyama looking at Oikawa with a helpless face. Yes even after three years he still can't do his tie right and he knows that he will never be able to do it the right way.

Oikawa chuckled at his friend and gently took the tie, slowly tying it telling Kageyama each step. Yes the brown haired boy never gave up on trying to teach him.

When he was done Kageyama thanked him and they went back to Kenma together seeing that Atsumu, Akaashi and Sugawara were already standing next to him. "So are we all done?" asked Oikawa one last time.

Last time they went to a meeting like this Kenma, Kageyama and Atsumu forgot to bring clothes, their toothbrush or any other useful thing.

"Yes we made sure to pack everything." said Atsumu holding up his bag with a proud smile. Sugawara shook his head with a smile and took his bag along with Kenmas knowing that the blond haired boy would never carry it to the car by himself.

"Well then let's go, or we will be late." Each boy took the bag they packed and went to the elevator going down to the underground car park. When they finally arrived they all went to the black car standing in the left corner of the garage.

Oikawa took out his car keys and opened the trunk, putting everyone's bag inside before closing it again. While the brown haired boy went to the driver seat Sugawara decided to sit next to him and the others sitting in the back of the car.

It was pretty early when they drove off to their destination. No one else in school was awake, well it was still dark outside so why would they even be.

When the boys drove outside they looked back at the boarding school, seeing that there were in fact no lights on, meaning that everyone was still asleep.

"Why do these meetings have to be so god damn early?" asked Akaashi as he sat next to the left window, Kenma already leaning on his shoulder falling asleep.

"Well you should ask big guys when you see him today. Maybe you can convince him to make the meetings a bit later." said Sugawara as he yawns as well, trying to not fall asleep.

"You know that if I ask him this, he will give me a lecture. And I don't need this today." Oikawa chuckled knowing that Akaashi was right. They all knew that getting a lecture about anything wasn't exactly Akaashi's favorite thing on earth.

"Do you guys even know what this meeting is about?" asked Atsumu curious. The last meeting they had was just two weeks ago and they didn't really have any difficulties so why did they have to go again.

Sugawara shrugged and turned to Oikawa who's eyes were focused on the road. "Oh he probably wants to talk about some of the property stuff? And we also have to give him the files about Y/n so that he knows that she is under our safety." The boys nodded at Oikawa.

"Yeah but is that really a good idea? He could be kidnapping her and use that against us." asked Kageyama, a bit worried. "He knows that he isn't allowed to touch her as soon as she has the mark. If he does, we are allowed to kill him for touching what isn't his." Kageyama still wasn't sure about this. Should they really tell their biggest enemy that they know they have a woman in their lives?

It probably was a rather stupid idea but it was in the gang rules that if one of the gang members has a significant other they should inform the others immediately. "And it isn't like he doesn't have a man in his life, so if he touches Y/n we will simply kill the person he loves the most." Suddenly they could hear Kenma groan in his sleep.

They all, except for Oikawa, turned to him and saw that his hair was now all over the place which looked really adorable. "Why does everything have to end up with killing?" said the boy and snuggled his head into Akaashi's shoulder. "He is right. We can't always kill someone if they get into our way. It's the same with Sakusa.

You can't just kill him, he is an important person in Y/n's life. Same goes to big guys man. Yes when he hurts Y/n I will personally kick his ass but his man has nothing to do with It.'' said Sugawara looking at Oikawa mad. It was almost like they were an old married couple fighting.

And as the right went longer and longer all of the boys, except Oikawa fell asleep making the rest of the drive rather quiet. When they finally reached their destination Oikawa stopped the car and sighed.

He hated those long car rides, he always got sick when he sat in the car for a long time, but none of his friends are actually able to drive so he has to do it.

When he turned to his friends he smiled when he saw all of them sleeping softly. Yes people really think that all of them are these heartless monsters, but this is what they all really are.

They can't change the way their parents raised them. None of them had a happy childhood, only one full of trauma which now made them the way they are. But deep down all they wanted was others to understand what they are really going through. How much pressure they have. All they want is someone to actually love them.

"Wake up guys we are here." said Oikawa slowly waking the others up. It took all of them some time to actually wake up and come back to reality, but when they were they all went outside into the freezing cold. Oikawa quickly took everyone's bags and headed forwards to the gates of the building in front of them.

"Finally meeting the real enemy right?" "What are you talking about?" asked Akaashi, confused but didn't get an answer which just annoyed him. When they finally were in front of the gate, Oikawa knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

When the door finally opened there stood the man himself. "Hey guys. You are finally here, come in." Finally the six guys were in the warm again making all of them sigh as their bodies warmed up again.

"Well welcome back to Shiratorizawa high my friends."