- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ҉

Everyone was confused and shocked at the same moment

Everyone was confused and shocked at the same moment. This wasn't a party hosted by the principal, which meant that the six boys lied to them, but why ?

No matter what these boys had in mind, it wasn't good and they needed to get out of this party as soon as possible. So the little group turned around and tried to get out of the room, but before they could even open the door, they were stopped by a tall black haired boy.

"I didn't think that you would come." Kuroo who was standing in front of them, holding the door closed. This wasn't exactly good, but everyone knew as soon as they got inside the room.

"Now come on, don't look so scared, nobody will do something here." [Y/n] took a glance at Kuroo, who was already looking at her. "You lied to us, Why ?"

"[Y/n], your whole little group of shits wouldn't have left their room otherwise. Live a little." [Y/n] rolled her eyes and saw that Bokuto already dragged Asahi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Konoha, Suna and Osamu somewhere.

Aone and Futakuchi were nowhere to be found, same goes with Lev and Yaku but [Y/n] easily spot the "russian tree" in the crowd of people. It seemed like Hinata had dragged them away with him.

"Now come on girl, relax like your friends." Kuroo tried to take [Y/n]'s hand, but was stopped by a black haired male next to her. "I think she doesn't need you to relax Kuroo."

"[Y/n] come here for a second." Asahi screamed through the crowd of people and pushed the girl to the bar, where everyone else was.

"Sakusa, I'm warning you. I like you, you're a great guy, but if you keep that protectiveness forward [Y/n], they will hurt you and I don't want that to happen." Yes Kuroo might be Kenma's best friend, but he still cared for other people as well.

Sakusa looked distraught for a second, but quickly went back to his emotionless face. "Either me or her, she is the only person I can trust, the only person who understands me. I can't let anything happen to her."

Kuroo looked at Sakusa and sighed. Before he could say another word, a silver haired boy appeared behind him. "Oh Sakusa, what a pleasure to see you here. Kuroo, we need you back here."

Sugawara smiled at Sakusa, who couldn't tell if it was a genuine one or not. Kuroo nodded and the both of them disappeared behind a door in the back of the room.

"Sakusa come here, Asahi wants to play a game." [Y/n] came up behind him and wanted to take his hand, but then saw his rather scared face.

"Omi, is everything okay ? Do you want to go, are there too many people ?" Sakusa turned around and looked at the girl who was way too worried.

"I'm fine, just stay by my side okay ?" [Y/n] nodded and they both went to their friends. Asahi was already a bit tipsy, even though it has only been 20 minutes. It seemed like Nishinoya was flooding him with more and more shots.