- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉

Hi, i know i've already made an announcement about this but, I ( the author of this book ) use they/them pronouns. So please do not call me a girl in any comments or messages because it really makes me uncomfortable. I know this might sound pathetic but I would really appreciate if you guys could use those pronouns. <3

"[Y/n] wake up

"[Y/n] wake up." said Sakusa, who stood in front of the girl's bed, trying desperately to wake her up. But [Y/n] did not move an inch.

Instead her sleeping body let out a groan and immediately fell back into her slumber. Sakusa looked at his roommate in shock. Yes [Y/n] could probably be a sloth when it came to waking up in the morning, but usually when he woke her up she would at least tell him to fuck off.

"Sloth, school is starting in thirty minutes." The boy said and stared at [Y/n], who again didn't react to his attempt to wake her.

'Is this fucker serious?' thought Sakusa till an idea popped up in his head. It was a rather mean way of waking his roommate up, but [Y/n] didn't wake up the first two times, so he had no other way.

Sakusa quietly went into the bathroom and got a bottle of disinfectant spray, before walking back to [Y/n]'s bed. "One more time, wake up." The boy said with a rather serious voice, but [Y/n] did not move again, which was a mistake.

Sakusa sighed before opening the bottle and pouring it all into his best friend. [Y/n] immediately woke up from the liquid falling onto her. When she opened her eyes the disinfectant spray of course got into her eyes and she screamed out in pain.

"SAKUSA WHAT THE HELL." Sakusa looked at his friend in shock. He didn't really expect it to go into her eyes. [Y/n] immediately jumped out of her bed and ran into the bathroom to 'wash' her eyes.

"Kiyoomi Sakusa what the fuck." said the girl while trying to get her eyes to stop burning. The boy still stood next to his friend's bed not knowing if he should laugh or cry with her.

The boy then proceeded to go into the bathroom and help his friend. "Is this even safe for my eyes ?" asked the girl curious.

Sakusa took a look at the bottle. 'Do not get into your eyes' stood on it with a bright red sign. "Yes it's totally safe, it's vegan." said the boy while going back into the room, to put out their school uniforms.

When [Y/n] finally felt her eyes calming down she went back to her bed, only to see Sakusa changing her bed sheets while smiling at her innocently.

"Don't even say something." said the girl while taking her clothes and leaving to change into them.

When the girl was back, Sakusa had already changed into his school uniform. "Let's go to the others, Aone said that he would make breakfast for us." said the boy and handed [Y/n] her backpack.

[Y/n] took the bag and smiled at Sakusa, who immediately sighed in relief. "Are my eyes still red?" Sakusa nodded at her. "Yes but the red brings out your hair ?" said the boy hesitating while saying the end of his sentence.