- 📹 𝘁𝗲𝗻 ҉

"Anyways, what do you guys want from me?" Daishō stood in the middle of the room, basically circled by the other guys

"Do you remember last year when we helped you with that little problem you had ?" Sugawara stood up from his seat next to Daichi and smiled at Daishō.

He nodded, everyone remembered what happened last year, but he does not want to speak about it. Not many people spoke about it anymore, maybe there were one or two people who whispered when Daishō passed them.

"Well Daishō, that was a pretty nice thing for us to do, so we believe that you owe us something." Daishō looked confused at the six males.

"What exactly do you want me to do?" Oikawa immediately smirked. "Well Daishō we want you to-" And the brown haired boy explained the whole plan to him.

During this Daishō remembered why everyone feared them. They had everything planned out. Every little detail, about fifty backup plans if something goes wrong and in the end no one would know that they did something.

"Yes and basically that's it." Daishō was shocked, he would never do that to someone he personally knew. The boy shook his head and tried to go out of the room, but was quickly stopped by Atsumu.

"There is no, No Daishō. It's a simple plan and we are doing most of it so either you, join in and help us or-" Atsumu stopped mid sentence, making Daishō confused.

"Or what ?" Akaashi smirked at the boy. "Or we hurt that little girlfriend of yours or maybe we just kill her we don't really know yet."

Daishō's eyes widened, there was no way he would let someone hurt Mika. Yes it did mean hurting one of the people he was actually a bit closer to, but if it meant that they left Mika alone, he would do anything.

"O- Okay. When should I be there ?" Sugawara smiled, he knew from the beginning, that as soon as they would say the word Mika he would go along.

"Thirty minutes at the bar, you will know what to do and where to go from there. In the room everything is already set up, you just have to do it then." Daishō nodded and went out of the room.

"So now it's our time to shine." "Shut up Trashykawa." Oikawa looked at his best friend in shock. "Iwa-chan, let me have my moment." The black haired male rolled his eyes at his friend and stood up with the rest of them.

"Okay Oikawa you got it ?" Kageyama asked and looked at the boy who showed everyone the bag he was holding m. It was the one Kuroo gave him just a few minutes ago.

"You only take half of it and not more or otherwise the person will die of a heart failure."

[Y/n] was sitting next to Asahi san who was still ranting about pregnancy and how it's unfair that only girls can get pregnant.

Next to her sat Sakusa, who was holding both of their drinks with a very tight grip. [Y/n] was actually able to convince him to drink a little bit of alcohol, so they both ordered, well Asahi ordered them drinks.