- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 ҉

"Ushijima

"Ushijima. Nice to see you again." said Oikawa as he and the dark olive-brown haired boy shook hands. "Same goes for you Toru." Ushijima turned to the other five boys who still looked like they were sleeping. "Good to see you five as well." Akaashi nodded at the taller boy, while the others just hummed too lazy to even say another word.

"Now come in guys, isn't it cold outside?" Ushijima opened the door more and let the six guys inside the huge hall.

It almost looked like the entrance hall in Inarizaki high just older. Yes, the thing about Shiratorizawa is that their school building is very old and has been passed on by many generations of directors.

The same goes to Inarizaki high. Their building was just renovated five years ago. The only last bit of the old building is the one standing in the middle of the woods.

The reason why Inarizaki high was renovated was because the building became too old and it was slowly falling apart.

Not only were little bits of the facade falling off, but also because the building became so old it easily caught fire. If someone would even drop a candle, not only the floor but also the ceiling will catch fire in seconds.

Why they still kept that one building is a secret to the students, well except six of them. Those six know that the little building is used for rather criminal activities that should stay in the shadows of the deep woods.

"Now did you have a good car ride?" asked Ushijima, taking the jackets of the six guys, laying them down on one of the couches standing in the room.

Oikawa nodded at the olive green haired guy, slightly smiling at him. "It was very relaxing, there was almost no one driving except us."

In the background you could hear Kenma mumbling a "Well that's because they don't have meetings at fucking 6am." Clearly the bleached haired boy was annoyed, to say the least.

"Well now come on guys I'm sure you want to get the business stuff done as soon as possible."  Ushijima went further into the building, stopping at a rather large dark red door.

When he opened the door all of the six guys stepped inside the meeting room, they've been about twenty times before.

And inside was the same large brown table, with matching chairs and candles on top of it. Sitting at the table were Semi Eita, Satori Tendou and Kenjiro Shirabu.

The three boys were surrounded by files and papers. Semi was organizing some of the files while Shirabu was handing them to him and Tendou, well Tendou was doing whatever he was doing.

"Wakatoshi-kun you've brought the visitors." said the red haired boy and looked up from the table. He smiled at the boys, who've just entered the room and quickly looked back at Ushijima. "Now let's start this meeting. It's already boring."

"If it's boring to you then why are we even here." Whispered Akaashi clearly annoyed about what's going on. Tendou was always the one who never really cared about those meetings. He would just sit back and listen to Ushijimas deep voice.