- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉

"A Party ?" Everyone looked at the silver haired boy confused, while he only nodded his head

All of them were sitting outside, getting a bit of fresh air and enjoying the last moment of warmth.

"Osamu." Suna looked at his roommate, telling him to continue the story. "Yes a party, i think he called it a welcome back to hell party- Kinda." Osamu didn't really know what to tell his friends, since he wasn't exactly informed on the topic as well.

His brother only came into his and Suna's dorm in the morning, while the both of them were still kinda asleep and said that there will be a party hosted by the school and that everyone should come.

"Why would the school host a party ?" Everyone shook their heads, they didn't know what to say. Why would their principal host a party for his students ? Their principal would never share some of his alcohol or cake to the students.

"[Y/n] do you know something ? I mean you talked with him yesterday right." Suna turned to his friend, who was leaning against Sakusa's shoulder.

[Y/n] looked really sleepy, even though she slept about 10 hours. She was still thinking about yesterday's events and Suna bringing them up didn't really help her.

Sakusa looked at Suna angry, telling him that it wasn't the time. No. [Y/n] hasn't told them what happened, nor has Sakusa. The only thing that he did say was that something happened that scared the girl.

Everyone understood and they didn't ask her any questions. That's what [Y/n] liked about her friend group. They understood each other in any way and didn't cause any drama because 'someone doesn't want to spill the secrets'.

Suna rolled his eyes at Sakusa and looked [Y/n] in the eyes. Suddenly his mouth opened and he blew smoke right onto the girl's face. [Y/n], who obviously didn't see it coming immediately sat up and coughed.

This is why they were all sitting outside. Most of the people were smoking and everyone else just went along with it. Yes smoking is bad and is ruining your lungs, but this school has the same effect.

"Suna you asshole." Everyone laughed, including [Y/n] who jokingly pushed Suna's shoulder. He dramatically fell onto Osamu's lap and put his hand on his torso.

"I never had the chance to tell you something Osamu." Osamu laughed but decided to join in. "What is it Suna ?" "It's I lo-" Suna dropped his hand and Osamu immediately gasped.

"He is dead. I'm so sorry my love. Now wake up you idiot you still have to do your math homework." Suna opened his eyes a bit and growled.

The boy grabbed his bag and took his unorganized math folder outside. His school bag looked like a mess and it took him at least 2 more minutes to look for a pen.

But his math book decided that it was apparently time to go and slipped out of his lap and onto the floor.

As [Y/n] stood up to pick up the book, someone already took it off the floor and handed it to her with a grin. [Y/n] felt shivers running down her bag. She didn't want to face one of them again, no she just can't.

Everyone looked up and saw the famous six boys standing there, with their best friends. Oikawa handed Suna the book back, who took it with a disgusted look.

Sakusa immediately gave Suna one of his disinfection sprays to clean his book. Suna thanked him and cleaned his book right in front of Oikawa. The friend group laughed a bit , but quickly shut up when they saw the one in front of them becoming more serious.

"So are you going to go to the party ?" Atsumu looked at his silver haired twin brother curious.  "Yes, now stop annoying us and go back to breaking people's bones."

Atsumu laughed a bit, yes he is a bad person but he has that tiny soft spot for his brother. "What about you guys ?" Akaashi asked everyone else who hasn't nodded yet. He specifically looked at one girl a bit longer.

Most of the boys agreed, they wouldn't want to start a fight with the group like they had one last year. Asahi didn't want to go, since he wasn't exactly good with alcohol. But it was always fun seeing the basketballer, drunk and rambling about baby cats.

For now everyone agreed to go, except two specific people who didn't even move a finger when they saw the large group approaching them. "And what about you Sakusa and [Y/n] ?" asked Bokuto the two.

"No thank you, we won't go." Sakusa wasn't going to let [Y/n] step a foot inside that party. Oikawa rolled his eyes at the boy's behavior. "I think she can make her own decisions."

"As long as i am here i am going to protect her from you so get away before i smash your faces onto the stones, so hard that we can still see the imprint in five years." Sakusa's voice got deeper and lower.

"No need to get aggressive, you germaphobe. You guys have to go anyway, it's a school event." the group smirked at them and then decided to let them be and went their own ways.

"There is no way that we are going to go to this party." "Relax Sakusa, all of you guys will be there, nothing bad can happen." [Y/n] assured him, but her mind didn't know if all of this was just another stupid idea.

"He was right." The larger group of boys were now going back to the dorm rooms, to decorate the floor and help the principal. There was a lot they still had to do for the party, which was happening in a few hours.

"What do you mean Kenma ?" Hinata looked confused at the boy and stood in front of him waiting for an answer. Kenma thought for a second, then opened his mouth.

"Sakusa, he said as long as he is here we can't get near her. So we just have to make him disappear."