- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉

It was quiet in the Inarizaki high dorm rooms

It was quiet in the Inarizaki high dorm rooms. Everyone was softly sleeping, dreaming about different things.

6:59 am read the big clock in the hallway of the sixth floor. Which meant that in exactly one minute a specific alarm would set off and try to wake up the two people sleeping in it's room.

And yes, suddenly a rather shrill alarm was heard in room 673 roughly waking up the girl and the boy sleeping in their comfy bed.

Y/n groaned at the sound of her best friend's alarm. He has always had it, even though Y/n told him countless times that he should buy a new one before she throws his clock out of the window.

"Sakusa turn it off." Y/n said in her morning voice. Sakusa looked at her, with a distraught face and his hair all over the place, and quickly turned his annoying alarm off.

At the sight of her best friend in his current state, Y/n had to laugh a bit. Sakusa looked at her confused, not knowing what was so funny about the situation.

Y/n just shook her head with a smile on her face and threw her face into her comfortable pillow.

"I'm not going to stand up from this bed any time soon. It is so warm and comfy and the outside is bad and cold." Now it was Sakusas turn to laugh.

"Come on, you sleepyhead. You know that school starts at 8:50 and we still have to eat something. I'm not letting you skip any meals." said Sakusa and stood up from his bed.

He sat down next to the still sleepy girl and tried to shove her pillow away from her, but she had a really firm grip on it.

"Sakusa stop, I will stand up just let me sleep for about 5 minutes. Please ?" Sakusa knew that these five minutes could turn into a whole hour really quickly, but he let it slide this once knowing that they went to sleep really late last night.

"Okay i'll lay your school uniform on your table." said the boy and stood up making his way to the bathroom first.

Y/n groaned and tried to get a bit more warmer by pressing her knees against each other, but that sadly didn't work.

A thing about Inarizaki highs dorms is that the heater doesn't work. It hasn't worked the last two years and even when Y/n was in her first year the older classmates complained about the cold of the dorms.

And the problem is that Y/n gets cold easily, for this occasion Sakusa even bought her a heating blanket in their first year. It was the best Christmas present she has ever gotten, well at least that's what she said at the moment.

But the heating blanket is still in her closet since she didn't know that at this time of the year the weather could be so cold.

Before she knew it, Sakusa was back next to her bed again. "Y/n come on you know that the others hate waiting for us." She looked at Sakusa with tiny and tired eyes and decided to not annoy him today.