- 📹 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉

"Omi are you alright ?" [Y/n] ran asked as she entered the bathroom he ran inside

"Omi are you alright ?" [Y/n] ran asked as she entered the bathroom he ran inside. Sakusa was standing in front of the sink and looked inside the mirror.

He was cleaning his face with disinfection spray he had brought with him. Sakusa turned around and pointed the spray at his friend who just smiled at him and then went to him.

She took the spray out of his hands and put some of it on his handkerchief. She gently began to clean his face while Sakusa began to calm down from the panic he just had.

"Shhh- Calm down Omi. I'm just gonna clean everything and then there won't be one of Hinata's germs in your face." Sakusa smiled at his friend, while she was trying to calm him down.

Sakusa hates when people cough, sneeze, touch him, don't wash their hands, are dirty or anything else, he just hates it. And Hinata sneezing into his face, made him panic instantly.

"I'm sorry for this. I just- You know how much I hate germs and I'm just sor-" [Y/n] put her cleaned fingers over Sakusa's mouth shutting him up.

"Omi. You are a germaphobe and you can't do something about it. And Hinata knows about it, heck everyone knows about it, but he still decided to sneeze into your face. Everyone would have acted the way you did so don't you dare say sorry another time."

Sakusa smiled at [Y/n]. He knew that she would never get mad at him over his phobia but he just felt like he should apologize.

"Okay now let's clean your face again. Don't want you to get sick or something."

When everyone was back to normal, Asahi was seated back in his chair and ranted about god knows what Atsumu decided to pay his brother a little visit.

The silver haired boy saw his brother immediately and turned to him with a smile. Yes Atsumu might be a bad person, but he was still Osamu's twin brother.

"Hey Tsumu. What's going on ?" Atsumu smiled at his brother and sat in between him and Suna. He took the drink Osamu was drinking and decided to taste it.

"Tastes good. I gotta get one of those later." Osamu nodded and questioned himself what exactly his brother had in mind. And before he asked, Atsumu decided to speak up.

"I want to ask you for a favor brother." Osamu looked confused at first. His brother wanting something from him ? Sounded very new to him.

"Yes of course, what's going on ?" "I want you to distract Sakusa, so that he won't follow [Y/n] wherever she will be going. I don't know what you are doing, but distract him." Osamu looked confused and then remembered what Sakusa had told him.

"Keep [Y/n] safe from these six bastards." Is what he told Osamu before they all went to the party. "No." Was all Osamu said. He won't let his friend get hurt under any circumstances.

"Osamu, it wasn't a question." The silver haired boy turned to his brother with a mad face. "Oh yes ? What will you do ? Tell mom about it ?"

Atsumu felt bad for doing this to his brother, he never wanted to do anything bad to him but right now he wasn't giving him another choice.