- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ҉

"Can we borrow your eyeliner ?" After the little conversation with the boys from floor seven, the little friend group knew that there was no escape and they had to go to that party

So after everyone showered, they all went to Sakusa's and [Y/n]'s room to get ready. Even though it's a small room they all managed to have some space.

"Eyeliner, yes of course it's in the first drawer."

[Y/n] heard Suna opening the drawer and quietly mumbling 'found it'. "Hey, don't burn my hair." Asahi complained, feeling the heat from the straightener.

This was a regular thing for everyone, not only on special events. They would come to [Y/n] and Sakusa's room and use her things. Most of them painted their nails or did some eyeliner. Some were already pros in it, like Suna who always has the best eyeliner out of the boys, others still needed [Y/n]'s help.

Kunimi somehow is a master in drawing nail arts and is always helping the others. No one really knows how he got his "talent" but he just somehow has it.

But somehow none of them were able to do one thing right, their hair. They always needed [Y/n]'s help, whether she helped them dye it, curling or styling it.

So that's what she was doing right now, after she was done straightening Nishinoya's hair, she began to lightly curl Asahi's hair.

"Can I go like this ?" Osamu stood in front of everyone in blue mom jeans and a white T-shirt with a very colorful print. He was also wearing chains and rings, which he most definitely stole from [Y/n].

"Please do." Suna's eyes widened, realizing that he just said that out loud. "I guess that's a yes." [Y/n] laughed while everyone else smirked at the two boys.

Osamu was also the only one who had already changed into his outfits, the others were still in either their school uniform or in pajamas.

"Okay so does everyone have their outfits ready ?" The girl stood up from her bed and looked at everyone. "Okay so the party starts in three hours, so when we are all ready we meet in front of our room ?"

Everyone nodded, then stood up and went to their own rooms, which aren't far away. The nearest room is Asahi and Nishinoya's, which is just two rooms next to [Y/n] and Sakusa's.

"So you're wearing the outfit I got you ?" [Y/n] smirked at the boy, who smirked back at her, knowing exactly which outfit she meant.

"Now you get ready as well, go go." Sakusa waved [Y/n] telling her to go and get ready after doing the boys' makeup, hair and outfits for two hours

( I won't be describing [Y/n]'s outfit in particular. Because first of all everyone has a different body type and a different style. I personalty don't want to "force" some to imagine [Y/n] wearing exactly this outfit ! I know it's just a book but i don't want to disrespect anyone. So yeah you go wear whatever you are comfortable in and don't forget you're beautiful, incredible and amazing- <3 )