- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉

🏷 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 —
WARNING/TW ⚠️
physical and mental abuse

I swear if i see one Atsumu slander in the comment i will delete everything. I love this boy so much and he deserves the world.

"Please stay safe [Y/n], you don't know what this boy could be up to

"Please stay safe [Y/n], you don't know what this boy could be up to."

"-But me and him don't have the best relationship at the moment."

"Miya Atsumu. He is one of the more dangerous guys of the group."

"What about Atsumu? He isn't important."

"You are the mistake of the family."

--------------

"So do you have something planned for today?" Atsumu turned to the girl walking next to him and shrugged. "Not exactly. After school I'll pick you up and we are going to the boxing club." Y/n nodded and they both walked to their class in silence, but not in an awkward silence. It was a calming and relaxing silence.

Arriving in the school hallways, Y/n noticed how many people instantly began to look at Atsumu as soon as he entered the building. Some of them tried to hide it, others made it way too obvious that they were looking at the blond haired boy.

Some girls looked at the boy and then at Y/n who was still walking next to him. Those girls immediately turned to their friends and began to whisper to them.

She didn't know why but feeling those looks on her made Y/n a bit uncomfortable and she slowly began to walk closer and closer to the boy next to her.

Atsumu sighed, clearly noticing Y/n's behavior and pulled her more into him to shield and protect her from everyone else in the hallway. Feeling a bit safer now, Y/n was able to relax a bit more and not even minutes later, the both of them arrived in front of Y/N's classroom.

"I'll be waiting for you here after classes, then we will get something to eat and go to the boxing club." said the boy quickly and looked at Y/n, who nodded in response. "Okay see you later Y/n." And without another word, the blond haired boy walked off to his class.

Y/n looked back at Atsumu and saw him looking at the ground with a rather distraught face. The girl immediately wondered what had gotten him in this mood. Maybe it was something with school or he had a fight with one of the boys?

Whatever it was Y/n would have to ask him later, because for the next few hours she would have to sit in a classroom listening to a boring teacher talking about something important. Well at least what they always say.

____

It wasn't school, neither was it one of the boys who made him that distraught. It was him, Osamu, who sat in the kitchen when he picked up Y/n. He hasn't seen his twin brother in a long time.