- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉

Finally a new chapter, guess who's back ? I hope you like this chapter even though i'm not that happy with it <3

Sitting in class and listening to one of the most boring lessons ever, Y/n was ignoring what the teacher was saying and was doodling something into her notebook

Sitting in class and listening to one of the most boring lessons ever, Y/n was ignoring what the teacher was saying and was doodling something into her notebook. While she was moving her pen up and down on the paper her thoughts were lost on two people.

Atsumu and Osamu Miya. No she wasn't thinking about rumors about them, or how they had a fight in first grade. Y/n was thinking about how she could maybe get them to talk again or get them closer.

It wasn't her job to do that, but both of them are dickheads and would never make the first move, Y/n knew Osamu far too good to know that.  But maybe she actually has a chance to get them to be actual brothers again.

She knew that Osamu wanted to have an actual bond with his twin brother again, the bond they once had breaking when they moved into this school.

She didn't exactly know if Atsumu wanted this, but the way his expression changed when he saw Osamu in the kitchen this morning told her that he missed his brother.

While Y/n was thinking about a good plan, the bell rang to tell the students that it was finally time for lunch break. Suddenly something like a lightbulb went off in the girls head and she immediately knew what she had to do.

At lunch the group would always sit together and eat the rather horrible food the ladies would have cooked. Of course there would be some exceptions who would sneak some food from the dorms downstairs. And who would be one of the people sitting on that table, Osamu. And who said that he wanted to spend the day withY/n, Atsumu.

She would just have to force him to sit at their table instead of the one he always sat with Oikawa and the others. That won't be an easy job, knowing how Atsumu can be.

As the girl was leaving class she went to class B where Atsumu was actually having Math, and she waited for him to come out of that hell. They were looking at her suspiciously and weird, like she didn't belong here at all.

And then finally there was he, the bad blond bleached boy coming out of the class looking like someone beat him with an  equation. When he saw the girl his eyes lit up a bit and he sent her a light smile, so that only she was able to see it.

"What are you doing here, didn't expect you to wait here." Atsumu said as they began to walk down the hallway to the cafeteria. "Well I wanted to wait for you so that we can walk to lunch together." Y/n said with an innocent smile, trying to not make him suspicious.

When they were finally there Y/n and Atsumu went to get some of the food. When the lunch lady gave them the food Atsumu looked rather unimpressed as she gave him a small piece of meat that looked almost uncooked.

When they both received their meals Atsumu was ready to go to his table, before Y/n slightly pushed him to the table where her friends were sitting. Atsumu looked at the girl confused before he saw where they were heading.