- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ҉

I just wanted to thank all of you for over 100k reads on this book. I never thought that people would ever read this book and i am beyond thankful to everyone who does read it. I love all of you !

The cold breeze of the night slowly made its way inside the dorm, making the temperature lower and lower

The cold breeze of the night slowly made its way inside the dorm, making the temperature lower and lower. It has been like this for years and it won't change any time soon.

If you were cold in one of the dorms you'd either have to have a heated blanket or wear hundreds of layers of clothes. And that was exactly what Y/n doesn't have.

She didn't have a heated blanket laying on her sleeping body, nor was she wearing clothes. In fact because of recent events she was wearing almost nothing, the girl only being in her underwear slowly began to wake up as the coldness hit her body.

Opening her eyes she was met with a very dark room. In her dorm there was always a small light night making the room at least a bit brighter than usual. But Kenma didn't have a night light in his dorm.

As she slowly began to wake up more and more the realization hit her like a brick. She was in Kenma's dorm, laying in his bed and she had sex with him a few hours ago.

Y/n then slowly turned around, but instead of Kenma laying peacefully next to her she was met with an empty side of the bed. The girl slowly sat up on the bed, keeping the light blanket over her exposed upper body. 'Maybe he just went to the bathroom?' thought the girl and turned her head to the side.

No, there was no light in the bathroom meaning that the blond haired boy went somewhere else and let the girl sleep in his bed.

But what was the reason for his absence, and where was he? The girl slowly turned her body to the edge of the bed and let her feet hang down.

After gathering some of her strength Y/n finally stood up and began to search for some of her clothes which were all spread around the room.

When the girl was finally able to find most of her clothes, she put them on, immediately feeling much warmer.

Slowly, the girl began to walk to the door and quietly began to open it, trying to make as little noises as possible.

When the door was opened just enough so that the girl was able to slip through into the hallway, Y/n just did that and closed the door even quieter.

Now standing in the hallway the girl didn't know what she was supposed to do, where she was supposed to look for Kenma. He could be literally everywhere. Where was she supposed to look ?

That was when Y/n heard voices further inside the hallway. They were coming from a room, where the light was obviously on. The girl went to the door and started to listen to the conversation happening inside.

It was very muffled and the girl couldn't hear all of it, but she recognized the voices. It was obviously the six boys and they were fighting ? But what about ?

Y/n leant a bit against the door making it open just enough so that she was able to see inside. "I told you that it was a bad idea to tell them but no Mr.Oikawa perfect has to do what he thinks is best." Oikawa looked at Atsumu who was about to explode. "WHAT was I supposed to do, let them kill her?"

Sugawara sighed and stepped in between them. "We don't even know if they would have attacked her." Atsumu slowly took a step forwards Oikawa ready to punch him if he even thought about saying one stupid word.

Oikawa just sat back inside his chair and looked at the paper laying on the table. "Who even gave you that information?" "An insider, a person who preferably spends their time in the shadows of the events."

Y/n got confused, who was in danger and who was the person in the shadows? But then Kenma started to say something. "Okay what are we going to do now?" The five guys sighed and looked at Oikawa who was reading the paper patiently.

"How about we tell him to fuck off?" Kageyama laughed at the statement of one of his friends. "How about I mix a drug inside a drink and then we can have a little talk with him?" Sugawara smiled at Kageyama agreeing with his statement. "Or Kenma could find something about him or even hack inside his system."

Atsumu looked at Oikawa, patiently waiting for his friend to say something. "I'd say we do the one thing we are the best at. Kill him." The brown-haired boy smirked at his friends.

Y/n's breath stopped for a second. They were going to kill someone, but for what? Still in shock the girl took a few steps back, turning around and starting to run back to her own dorm.

Y/n was in too much shock to even care if someone in the hallway of the sith floor heard her, she just wanted to go back to her room.

Trying to catch all of her breath Y/n quietly went to her bed and saw that Sakusa was peacefully sleeping in his bed, with a sleeping mask on.

The girl smiled at how adorable her best friend looked and slowly laid down in her bed looking up at the ceiling.

Thoughts were running through her head like crazy. Who were the boys going to kill and why ? Why would they even do something like this ?

Thinking about everything made Y/n tired and she slowly fell into a deep