- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉

TW - mention of selfharm, abuse, blood and death. Read at your own risk !

 Read at your own risk !

Monday

- Kenma Kozume

( Figure Skating )

Kenma Kozume. The ruthless hacker. One of the six most powerful guys at school. The gamer etc. I'm sure you've heard it all before.

There's a lot of talking when it comes to one of the six guys, but Kenma probably has the least rumors going around. And there is a specific reason why.

If you fuck off Kenma he will leak every one of your secrets without mercy. He doesn't care how much your life will be ruined, if you piss him off or hurt the ones he loves he will have no mercy.

And because of that people think that he is a monster, who doesn't care about anyone. Someone who will betray you with no regrets at all.

But they don't know him and his past. People don't know what has happened to him, what has made him this person.

They don't know how his dad has been treating him ever since he was born. How much he's been beaten by him. How many times he was in the hospital because of his bruises and broken bones. But there was always his mother who tried to protect him with her life.

They don't know that his mom died when he was twelve years old. She died because of cancer. It wasn't a painful death. She fell asleep with her son in her arms, but when Kenma tried to wake her up, she was already gone.

They don't know that after the death of his mom he distanced himself from everyone. He stayed away from his friends, scared that they would leave him, but they always said that they would always be there for him.

And of course they were telling the truth right? No in the end they all left. Except Kuroo. He didn't care how much Kenma became obsessed with his games and shutting himself in his room. He stayed by his side and he always will.

They don't know how much he has been overworking himself when it comes to figure skating. How many cuts, bruises and broken bones he has from hurting himself. How many times Kuroo had to pick him up from the ice because he collapsed or how many times Sugawara and the others had to take care of him.

They don't know how many times he lays in his room and cries, while playing his games. How many times he breaks down and just wants to end it all.

They don't know him, but still think that they do for some reason. They believe rumors about him, they believe what their eyes tell them. But that isn't the truth.

No, Kenma Kozume isn't a monster. He is broken just like the other five boys.

Monday came sooner than Y/n thought. Yes, the weekend was very relaxing and she spent a lot of time with her friends. They made a trip to the nearest city and bought some stuff for the movie night they had afterwards. Yes they watched a lot of movies and well it ended in popcorn being everywhere and Sakusa cleaning their dorm at 3 am.