-🚏( 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 )

"𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡"

"𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡"

The school everyone goes to. Well not only because it is one of the only schools in the area but also because of many other reasons. It doesn't really need much explanation to say why this school is so popular.

It is a school that offers great opportunities and many other things. There are three sectors in this school. The first and most popular one is the physical education one.

There, everything is about training, health, strength and overall about sport. You can choose up to five different sports. There are tennis, football, baseball, volleyball, basketball and many others, but these five are the most visited.

The second sector is the academic one. The name already gives everything away. It is all about academics, grades, jobs and other things.

This sector has more academic lessons and focuses more on intellectual things. Students here can take at least one sport, even though it isn't mandatory. Most of them don't do this because they want to focus more on their grades.

The third sector is a rather irrelevant sector. It is mostly like a normal high school which doesn't focus on anything special. Not most students go there because in the other sectors you can at least apply to a job and a collage afterwards then doing a big test like in this sector.

So overall Inarizaki High is a school with many students from all around. It has a great reputation and most parents send their kids here for them to get a better future. There is only one another school but that is for later.

Inarizaki high also has something very special. Since the school is located almost in the middle of the forest and far away from the next city it is a boarding school. But not one of those simple schools without rules, it is rather strict.

You can move into your room three days before school starts. Most people take the third day to have some more time with their families, but that day could get really stressful.

There aren't many rules but there is one big rule. Do not have any kind of sexual act with another person. It doesn't matter if a girl has sex with a girl, a boy or her whole class is just isn't allowed.

No one really knows why or how this rule was even created. Maybe this was one of the old rules the school had since it was built in the 1980's.

Most people don't stick to the rule. It is rather easy to have sex with another person since boys and girls are allowed to share a dorm. The problem is if you get caught everything goes down.

It doesn't matter how you get caught or by whom. It could be that the girl gets pregnant or a teacher sees a hickey or , what has happened in the past, if someone decided to film them having sex and "accidentally" leaks it. This has happened once before and it became a disaster.

When the teachers know that someone had sex they will immediately tell the principal, who will do the rest of the work.

You will be thrown out of school without any questions, you won't have a finished education and you aren't allowed to go to college, the school will make sure you won't.