- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 ҉

Thank you so much for 70k reads on this book. Thank you so much for reading this book guys. I am so thankfull to everyone who has been leaving so many nice comments under this book i really appreciate all of them. I love y'all and enjoy the new chapter !

TW - death, abuse

Feeling loved. Love.

That was a feeling Kenma hasn't felt in a very long time. Well ever since his mother died there wasn't really anyone who gave him this kind of affection.

The day his mother died. He still remembered this day like it was just yesterday. When the doctors came inside and told him to wake her up, she didn't. She was gone and she was never coming back again.

Small Flashback.

"Hey little man." Said one of the doctors, while coming inside the room. Kenma, who was currently laying on his mother's chest, raised his head and smiled at the older man.

"IS it time for dinner?" asked the little boy and the doctor nodded at him. Kenma crawled out of his mother's grasp and turned around to wake her up. "Mommy wake up." Said the little boy and shook his mother's body, but she wasn't waking up.

"Mommy?" Kenma began to pull on her arms, desperately trying to get the woman to open her eyes. Slowly the doctor began to notice how pale the woman looked and how lifeless her body laid there on the hospital bed.

His eyes widened and he pulled out his pager calling one of the nurses inside the room. When she finally got there she whispered something in his ear and then gasped.

By now Kenma also saw how pale his mother looked and how her body was so limp and lifeless. He is a twelve year old boy, yes he knows about death but no she can't be gone. Not her, not the one person he loves the most, not his savior.

"Mommy." Kenma whispered and slowly took her hand in his. Her hand was so cold, it almost felt like he was touching ice. Tears slowly ran down his cheeks as he tried to warm up his mother's hands.

"I love you mom." Said the little boy as his tears were now falling onto her hands. The doctors slowly went to the boy and put their hands on his shoulder. "We are so sorry."

Yes this was the day Kenma's mother, his savior, became his guardian angel, always looking down at him from above.

Flashback end

"Kenma!" screamed the girl as she tried to wake him up and this time the boy actually began to move. "Ugh." Groaned the boy as he slowly set up and looked around.

Suddenly he was being dragged down again and tightly hugged by someone. For a second he didn't know who that person was, but then he realized that it was actually Y/n.

"Omg you are awake I was so worried about you and." The boy cut Y/n off by hugging her back tightly. He just wanted to cherish this moment. The way she hugged him made him feel warm inside.