- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉

🏷 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 — Thank you so much for 50 thousand reads on this book ! <3

When Y/n came back from changing she saw all of the boys sitting with their friends eating whatever Akaashi cooked

When Y/n came back from changing she saw all of the boys sitting with their friends eating whatever Akaashi cooked. All of the boys looked up at the girl and smiled when they saw her. She looked way more comfortable with the skirt she was wearing now.

"Thank you guys." The six guys just smiled at her, happy that they actually made her happy. "Come sit with us I'm sure you're hungry come on let's eat some breakfast." said Sugawara who sat on a small couch with Daichi.

Y/n smiled and sat down next to them. Akaashi handed her a small plate with the breakfast he cooked and smiled at her. The girl thanked him and slowly began to eat as she listened to the boys talking about something that they were going to do on the weekend.

When they were done eating them all turned to Y/n making her shift awkwardly in her seat. She didn't like them looking at her like that, last time didn't end that well. When Y/n ate the last piece of food on her plate Bokuto picked it up and the friends of the six guys slowly went into the kitchen to let the boys do their thing.

"Okay Y/n so now you know the rules but now there is a thing that we haven't told you yet." Y/n's eyes widen. What did they forget and why couldn't they tell her before. Kenma went to his bag and suddenly took out a black file, which looked exactly like the one they gave her for the rules.

The girl looked at the file suspicions and then opened it slowly. Inside she saw another paper on which stood 'weekly schedule'. Y/n turned to the next page and saw a small plan written on it. Next to each day stood a name with their sport and afterwards just the word everyone.

Y/n didn't exactly know what they meant so she looked at the boys, who were already looking at her. "What is this?" asked the girl and the boys started to smirk. "Well this is a weekly schedule of the person you are going to spend the day with." Y/n's eyes widened before Kageyama interrupted her.

"Of course you are going to spend it with all of us, but this is mainly a plan with who you are going to spend time with after school while some of us have practice.

Like on Monday Kenma has his regular ice skating practice while me Atsumu and Akaashi have to work something for the principal and Oikawa and Sugawara have to organize something else. So you will be spending time with Kenma on that specific day"

Whatever Kageyama just said, made nothing about this situation better. "That makes it even worse. I mean who do you guys think that you are? You can't just make a whole schedule for me like I'm a little puppy or something." Suddenly Oikawa stood up and went to where the girl was sitting.

"Y/n do I have to remind you about one of the rules? Didn't it say that you should behave? Because right now you are making my blood boil with that little bratty behavior you have. And I won't hesitate to punish you right in front of all of us."

Y/n looked at Oikawa shocked. How could his mood change from sweat to this so quickly? Not wanting to be punished Y/n shut her mouth and she put the file into her bag. "Good girl" whispered the brown haired boy and walked back to his seat.

"So today you can do whatever you want to, we have a meeting in the evening and have to drive to Tokyo for it. You will have the whole weekend to yourself. But on Monday most of us will be back and Kenma will pick you up in the morning."

Y/n nodded as she saw Kenma looking at her worried? Why was he worried and about what exactly? There was nothing really bad going on at the moment. Yes Oikawa had a little whatever moment but he got everything back together.

"What meeting do you guys have?" asked the girl curious. The boys looked at her and smirked. "Well let's just say that we have a little meeting with our favorite enemies." Y/n didn't really understand who exactly they were going to meet, but also didn't want to ask.

The girl nodded at the boys and looked at the phone she was holding in her right hand. She saw that she had about sixteen missed messages from Sakusa asking where she was and that she forgot her water bottle in their dorms.

The girl's eyes widened as she realized that he even forgot the small lunch she packed for herself and sighed. "What's going on?" asked Kenma with a rather worried voice. Y/n looked at him with a smile. "I just forgot something in my dorm but I think Sakusa will give it to me at the beginning of class."

At the mention of Sakusa's name, Oikawa and the other three boys flinched a bit, while Sugawara, Kenma and Akaashi sat there unfazed. They knew that Y/n wouldn't even try to do something with the boy. They would do something to him and then it would be all her fault.

"Oh well you can just get it right now. We should be going to class anyway." Y/n smiled at the gray haired boy and quickly stood up. She turned around again and thanked all of the boys before running off to get her things.

When she was out of the door, Oikawa's face became furious again. Yes he was mad that she had to go to her little Omi again, but actually couldn't care less. He slowly turned to all of his friends and smirked again.

"You think she bought it?" asked Oikawa, referring to something. The other boys smirked at them and nodded. Happy how their plan was working just like they wanted to.

 Happy how their plan was working just like they wanted to