- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ҉

Pain

Pain. That's what [Y/n] felt when she woke up. But she didn't only have a headache, no her whole body hurt.

She groaned as she turned around in the bed she was laying in. Moving didn't really help the pain and [Y/n] felt like parts of her body were exploding.

When the girl opened her arms she expected to see Sakusas half of the room and him laying in his bed with the moonlight shining inside their room, but instead she saw absolute darkness.

She was a bit confused since Sakusa always kept the blinds a bit opened, but soon realized that Sakusa wasn't there. Actually she wasn't even laying inside her bed or was in her room.

[Y/n] looked around and as her eyes got used to the darkness she could see her phone laying on a little table.

Despite the pain, she stood up to get her phone. Turning it on, the light almost killing her eyes [Y/n] saw that it was almost 4 am.

'What the fuck' [Y/n] didn't know what was going on. She was sure that last time she checked the clock that it was not even 11 pm and there was no way that she had a hangover since she only drank one cup of alcohol.

Taking another look at the phone she saw that she had a few missed calls and unseen messages. Looking at the amount of them actually scared her.

Sakusa has called her over fifty times and sent her about a hundred messages, the same goes to most of her friends. Everyone was asking where she was or if she was okay. Asahi just sent emojis but [Y/n] knew that he was asking the same question.

[Y/n] was even more confused now. Sighing she turned on the flashlight to take a look at the room she was in. It looked like every other dormitory just with one bed instead of two.

The blinds were completely shut and the windows had a lock on them. 'What is this prison ?' [Y/n] saw her shoes neatly standing next to the bed and decided to put them on.

'Maybe one of her friends brought her here ? But why would they text her then ? Maybe someone else and they forgot to tell them ?'

[Y/n] was curious as to why she was here and who brought her here. When [Y/n] opened the door she could only hear silence, which meant that the party was already finished.

When she stepped outside into the hallway the lights turned on automatically, scaring the girl. "Holy shit."

When [Y/n] looked left and right she was sure that she was still on the seventh floor. There were still cups, candy and food laying everywhere.

[Y/n] began to go to the steps which were apparently on the other side of the hallway. While she was quietly making her way to the steps she passed a few doors and she saw that there was still light coming from under one of them.

When she looked at the name tag of the room she read that it was the room of "Oikawa Torū" and [Y/n] immediately became curious. No one has ever been on this floor before, it has always belonged to the six boys.

Yes there might be some parties but the doors into the hallway were always closed and no one was allowed to enter. Everyone knew that the boys had something to hide but chose to not say anything.

[Y/n] got closer to the door trying to listen to the conversation going on. "[Y/n] ? What are you still doing here ?" Someone suddenly said behind her.

The girl's body flinched at the sudden voice, scaring her again. [Y/n] didn't even have to turn around to know who stood there. It wasn't like she had many people to choose from.

When she turned around she saw a very worried Sugawara standing there. "[Y/n] what- why are you still here, your friends and all of us looked for you."

[Y/n] shook her head in confusion, she couldn't even give him a proper answer. "I- I don't know Sugawara. I woke up in that room and everyone called me and i don't remember an-"

"Shhh [Y/n] calm down it fine. Come on, I'll get you to your dorm." The older boy smiled at her, reaching his hand out for her to take if she wanted to.

[Y/n] was a bit confused as to why the boy was so nice to her. She declined the deal they offered her, she thought he would be rather furious towards her.

[Y/n] and the boy went down the hallway not speaking one word. [Y/n] tried to remember something from the night before, but all of the memories after she went to the bathroom to clean Sakusas face were erased.

Sugawara noticed the girl looking a bit helpless and showed her a sad smile. "[Y/n] don't worry your memories will come back." "Thank you Sugawara-san."

Sugawara shook his head with a smile. "Just call me Suga okay ? My friend always call me that." [Y/n] nodded and stopped when she saw that they were in front of the elevator.

Sugawara pulled out a black key and unlocked the elevator. "You know I hate this." [Y/n] looked at the boy confused.

"What do you hate ?" Sugawara gestured to the whole floor. "This- Who needs this because I certainly don't." [Y/n] was confused. She would give up her little dorm for this without a second thought.

"Well it would be cool. You know your dorms are also bigger than ours and you don't share it with anyone so it must be comfortable." Sugawara shook his head as they made their way into the elevator and to the sixth floor.

"Well most of us share their dorm with someone even though we don't have to. Like me and Daichi share our dorm or Kenma with Kuroo. We don't usually follow what the director tells us to do- But let's not talk about us. Let's talk about you." Sugawara smiled as the door opened and they stepped inside the sixth floor.

"What about me ?" [Y/n] knew that it was a stupid question, she could gave already guessed the next sentence. "Have you thought about the deal we offered you ?"

[Y/n]'s eyes widened. "No I haven't and I won't. I won't let you guys use me as your own little slut." Sugawara shook his head like he was disappointed.

"[Y/n] but you should. I am against what the boys are doing, but you shouldn't get on their nerves more. I mean we would give you anything you want." [Y/n] shook her head. She won't argue with Sugawara yet another time.

When they were in front of [Y/n]'s dorm she tried to open the door but was stopped by the silver haired boy.

"I do have to say, you are a very feisty girl. But everyone has a weakness and everyone will break. And your weakness isn't well hidden. So I think you should think about the deal again, before I let the boys continue with their plan and break you."

[Y/n] looked at him confused and he smirked at her. "What is there for you guys to possibly do?" Sugawara sighed and smirked even more.

"That's a surprise for later, but let's start with the hickey on your neck." Sugawara then turned around and went back to his floor but not without turning around one more time.

"[Y/n] think about the deal, because I am the nicest out of the group and I am warning you. Don't get on their nerves, because we have the power now. We always had."