- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉

🚨 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 🚨
SMUT
Please i can't write smut so i'm sorry this is bad !

🚨 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 🚨SMUT Please i can't write smut so i'm sorry this is bad !

Reassurance.

The word "Yes." That's all he needed. He just had to hear it come out of her mouth before he would go any further.

He didn't want to hurt her. No, not another time. None of the boys actually wanted to hurt her, but they did and they regret it more than anything else.

But when [Y/n] told him that it was okay, that she wasn't hurt and that she wasn't saying no to this, Kenma felt relieved.

His lips slowly went down to her neck, lightly and gently kissing it while leaving small almost none visible hickeys on it.

Suddenly Kenma began to kiss one specific spot on her neck, which made her whimper quietly, and shit did it turn him on.

Hearing her whimper and moan quietly while he kissed her neck awoke something in him and he needed to hear that noise again.

So he began to attack her neck, abusing that spot and making it almost purple. [Y/n] on the other hand was trying to hold in any sounds that could escape out of her mouth.

When Kenma saw how the girl was struggling with holding in her moans he pulled back from her neck and smirked at her. "Baby come on, I want to hear those pretty little moans. Don't hold them in."

[Y/n] turned her head away from Kenma, too embarrassed by her blushing red face. The boy just smirked knowing what effect he had on her.

His hand slowly went down her body, till it reached her bra. He slowly took off her T-shirt and observed her upper body. [Y/n] began to shift a little, feeling insecure as Kenma practically starred holes inside her body.

[Y/n] always felt insecure about her body, for some reason. But Kenma was fascinated by what he was seeing. Yes he's seen other girls before but [Y/n] was special for him.

He doesn't know why, but he loved everything about her. He loves her body and how it was shaped. He didn't care how much the girl weighs, he would never care about something like this.

So Kenma gently took [Y/n]'s hand in his and made her look into his eyes. "You are by far the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Don't let your mind tell you otherwise, you are so beautiful [Y/n]."

One of his hands reached forwards her breasts and began to play with them, while the other hand went to her back, opening her bra and letting it fall onto his floor.

Kenma looked up at the girl as he slowly began to play with her nipples, pinching and flicking the sensitive buds. Taking the girl off guard, she let out a rather loud moan, making Kenma smirk.

The boy pulled his body back up and went back to kissing the girl, his hands still playing with her sensitive breasts.

Suddenly [Y/n] could feel Kenma's tongue against her upper lip, asking for entrance. The girl slowly opened her mouth letting kenma's tongue slip into her mouth.