- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉

"Y/n come on wake up

"Y/n come on wake up. School. It's Friday but still school. Come on. Wake up you germ!" Suddenly there was a heavy weight on top of her, which ripped her out of her little dreamland. "Omi what the hell? What time is it?" When she opened her eyes she saw the black haired boy smiling down at her.

"I don't know? It's late, probably." Y/n smiled at him, Sakusa wasn't exactly a pro when it came to time management. The girl slowly sat up and looked at her room. Her school uniform was already sitting on her desk right next to the black file the boys gave her.

Today was a Friday, which meant that everyone survived a whole week here, but it was also one of the shortest school days of the week. No one really knows why the teacher made this day the shortest, but no one complained as well so it was all good.

When Y/n was finally done she put on her school uniform and sat down on her desk. Sakusa was in the shower so he wasn't going to see whatever the six boys had given her.

She didn't want him to worry about her. She had to go through this alone or otherwise someone could get hurt and she wouldn't let that happen.

When the girl opened the black file which lay in front of her and looked at the paper inside.

The first paper was actually just a white paper with the word Rules written in the middle. So now it was finally the time to know the so-called Rules the guys talked about. What would the rules be, Y/n already knew that they rethought their decisions after yesterday, so maybe they had a bit of mercy.

Her hand slowly turned to the next page where all the rules stood. As Y/n overlooked them she saw that there were exactly five of them and in all honesty she expected it to be more.

Rule One – It's simple. Take care of yourself. Eat three times a day, drink water, take a shower whenever you want to etc. If you don't take care of yourself we have to do it for you.

Rule Two – Don't hang out with any boys other than your friends. Yes we told you to move out but now that we've looked at how much you need Sakusa you are allowed to stay with him. Unless he makes a wrong move, than you will move out of the dorm on the same fucking day.

Rule Three – If you are uncomfortable with anything tell us. If you need another uniform or someone is bothering you we will take care of it. We know that we aren't exactly innocent on this topic but please just tell us.

Rule Four – If you want anything tell us. It doesn't really matter how much it costs, just ask us and we will try to give it to you as soon as possible.

Rule Five – Listen to us. Don't be bratty and make one of us mad. If you behave we will be nice to you as well, but if you don't behave we will treat you the same way we treat you.

'If you break any of these rules we will punish you.'

When Y/n was done reading them she was a bit surprised. To be honest she expected worse of the boys. It was okay and she was glad that she was allowed to stay inside her own dorm.

As Y/n took the file away she saw that there was a little note attached to it. 'PS We're going to pick you up today.' With that Y/n quickly stood up and put her books into her backpack.

Sakusa came out of the bathroom in a towel and looked at his best friend as she slowly panicked. "Are you okay?" Y/n nodded at him and smiled softly, but then she heard a knock on the door and her body froze.

"Who's that?" asked the male that was standing in the room. Y/n looked at him up and down and realized that if they saw him in just a towel they would kick her out of the dorm immediately.

"No one, just one of the first years I'm tutoring. See you, Love you bye!" said the girl and ran out of the room. When she ripped the door open she saw the boy standing there with their best friends.

Y/n closed the door quickly smiling at all of them. Iwaizumi looked at the girl confused and then looked at Oikawa already blaming him.

"So Y/n how did you sleep, you look tired?" asked Atsumu. It was almost as if he was soft for her, but quickly went back to his rather mean self when he realized that everyone was here.

Y/n just nodded and without another word they went down the hallway, but not to their class but to the seventh floor. They still had some time so it was okay. If you looked at the big group walking it was a rather badass picture, as some would say.

When they finally were back at the seventh floor the boys sat down on the couch which was in the big meeting room. The best friends of the six boys all sat down at one spot and waited for their friends to finish their business.

"So Y/n, you already read the rules. So my first question is if you have any questions." The girl just shook her head and Oikawa smirked. "Words baby." "No Oikawa I don't have any questions, but there is something I would like to have."

Akaashi looked at Y/n curious, telling her to continue. Y/n didn't know if they would agree to give her what she wanted but she had to try. "So the principal always gives us rather tight and short skirts. I don't know why."

"He's a creep love, we told him to change it but he said that he wouldn't but why are you asking." Said Sugawara with a calm voice. Y/n played with the hem of her jacket but decided to speak up.

"I wanted to ask if you could maybe get me another skirt? One that maybe isn't as tight as mine. It just makes me really uncomfortable." The boys didn't answer the girl, so she took that as a No.

But then Kenma stood up and went outside of the room. Maybe he was annoyed with her already? Y/n didn't know what to say. What she didn't expect was Kenma coming back with a black skirt in his hands.

He went to Y/n and gave it to her with a smile and kissed her cheek softly. "Anything for you my love." The girl smiled back at him as he sat back down.

"You can go change in one of our rooms if you want to. Also if you don't like the skirt we could also give you the school uniform pants. Just tell us and we'll give you some in your size. And if you come back we can all eat the breakfast Akaashi made for all of us." Said Oikawa and gave Y/n the keys to his room.

When Y/n was back in the hallway she thought about what just happened. She never thought that they would actually give her another skirt, but they did and Y/n was so thankful for it.

Maybe all of them had their good side as well. Maybe they weren't that bad after all?

 Maybe they weren't that bad after all?