Part 11- Morning Rush

Abby

I woke up in Joseph's arms around me and looked at the digital clock in the side table. 7:00. Shoot, I had 30 minutes left until school started and I didn't even finish all my homework. "What's wrong, Abs?" I heard Joseph's calming voice said.

"I have to go to school, and I need to finish my homework." I flung the blanket off my body and scooted to the edge of the bed to get up.

"No..." Joseph moaned, pulling me to his chest. As much as I wanted to stay with him, I had to go.

"Joseph, I really have to go. I'll hang out with you after school, 'Kay?" I said. He nodded and let me go. I gave him a quick kiss and pulled away before he could do more.

*****

I had just arrived my neighbourhood home and gathered my homework from my desk in my bedroom.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my window. I pushed aside the curtains to see Joseph waving at me.

"And I thought you were the big mighty alpha," I muttered under my breath as I opened the window for him to come in.

"Why are you here?" I asked. I was in a rush. "Babe, I can help you finish your work." He said and grunted when he landed on the floor.

My ears literally perked up at that. "Thanks." I said as I handed him my textbooks and my notebooks.

He sat on my desk chair and nodded while saying. "Mmhmm, yup, uhhuh, okay." Then he took a sharpened pencil and scribbled on my paper. When he was done, he gave me back my books and I looked at his writing. Wow, they actually make sense.

"Omigod, thank you so much..." I wanted to say I love you to him but what if he didn't say it back. it was only the second day we met each other.

I bit my lip and put everything in my bag. My phone said it was 7:25 and I ran out the door before looking back.

When I walked through the doors to my school, I instantly found my locker and took out my first subject for the first period.

I ran like crazy to the room and took a seat. I looked at the clock. 7:31 I straighten my back as my math teacher walked in.

"Good morning class." he said. "Good morning, Mr. Smith." And that's how my Tuesday morning started.

*****

During lunchtime, I had just sat at my usual table when my best friend jogged to me.

"Hey, Isabella, how are you?" I said as I put some food into my mouth. "Eh, but I saw this cute guy in our grade; I didn't even notice him yesterday. His name is Luka and he's so hot." She started babbling about him while I silently munched my food.

Isabella was a fellow werewolf and had blond hair with blue eyes. She was a member in my pack and we have been 'sisters' since second grade.

"...Abby, Xavier looking at you." I heard Isabella said. My head shot up. Now that got my attention. I scanned the crowd of people to see Xavier staring at me. I found my mate already so there's no point flirting.

I just waved and continued eating my meal. "Hey, I think he's into you." Isabella said in a hushed tone. "Shaddup, Bella. I already found my mate." I said, not realizing what I said.

"What, who is it? can you tell me? Have you mated? Did you get a mark? Does he go to our school? How old is he? What's his name?" She tumbled the words out so fast I thought she had rehearsed it.

"To answer all your questions, he's an Alpha, his name is Joseph of the Starlight pack, we haven't done anything but kiss. And he's 18 and is ahead of other people; That's what he told me."

Isabella, like any other person that received this news, looked shocked. "Holy Fudge with caramel on to, he's a freaking ALPHA. That means you'll be Luna. You are so goddam lucky." She said and hugged me. "But you'll be leaving us soon." she said as sat down in her seat.

"Yeah, that's a bummer." I said and ate my last piece of pizza. "There's no point flirting with Xavier right?" She said. "Well, we could be friends" I suggested. "Yeah..." she said.

The rest of the day was a blur that I didn't even notice when the bell for the end of the day rang.

----------

A/N: thanks for reading:):)

-Rubey😃