Part 2-Come with me

A/N: This is my second chapter; hope ya'll like it.

Abby

I walked out the front door from my house. "Where do you think you're going?" Someone had grabbed my wrist before I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Where do I think I'm going? I'm going to school." I said to my older brother Austin. "Haha, no.You're suppose to wait for me, remember? " he said. I groaned in fustration.

"Then hurry up." He put on his sweater and followed me to our school. This year, I'm in grade 11, while my brother is in his last year of high school.

"Abby, remember to stay away fr-" He started. "I know who to stay from, actually I don't think I should stay away from any guy. I'm 16! I may not be an adult, but I'm mature enough to handle myself. Did you hang out with any girls when you were my age?" I pointed. "I uh..." he was lost for words.

"Exactly." I said and crossed my arms. i know I was being in fact very immature, but I don't care. "We'll talk about this later." Austin said, and walked ahead of me. I sighed. Why is it like this everyday?

*****

As I walk into the school building, some guys look at me but then turn away when they saw my brother. I looked at him and saw him glaring at other guys. Then, he sees his mate, Cherry, and they blasted away to their own land.

After they were out of everyone's sight, some good-looking guys started walking to me. I recognized some of them from my classes last year, but never gotten the chance to talk to them since my brother always shooed them away. Well, until this summer at least, when he found his mate at some beach. I know none of these guys are my mate, since my wolf isn't sensing anything and most of them are probably humans anyway.

But I still blush and stare in my locker, since I haven't interacted with any male except my brother and my dad. One of them leaned on the locker next to mine and look at me, a smirk creeping on his face. He "Your big brother finally let you go, huh. That's some news." he said.

"Yeah." I answered. What else was I supposed to say? "Not a fan of talking much?" he said. "Not to strangers." I shot back. "Me? Stranger? No, I've been in your class, remember?" he pretended to look pained. Soem of his dudes laughed.

The bell rang signaling our first class "Oh, and by the way, I'm Xavier." he winked. "Abby." I said with a smile. Him and his minions walked away.

Then it hit me. Xavier was the most popular guy in my grade. I never though I would get the chance to talk to him. I thought of all the things that would have happened to me if my brother wasn't so overprotective of me.

I grinned. Maybe things would change-in a good way- this school year. Even better, I may even find my mate. But how? He's not even in the school building. My wolf can't sense him. I gathered my books and headed to my first class.

*****

I was working on my homework in my room when there was a sudden knock on the door. I put my work to the side of my desk and got up to open the door. My dad stood there, smiling at me.

I gasped. My dad actually came here to visit me. I haven't seen him since last June,which was about 3 months ago. He was a busy Alpha and had loads of work to do, including hunting and stuff. I hugged him, tightly and he patted my back. "Dad," I said. "I missed you." We both said at the same time. "Where's mom?" I asked. She might not talk to me often, but she's still my mother.

"She's at the village." He answered. When he said village, he meant our village of werewolves, our territory...the pack house and everything. I pulled away and stared at him. "What made you come here?" I asked. He cleared his throat. "I received a message from the Starlight pack that they need help. They want some of our men to live with them just for a while, at least, until the danger dies down."

I thought of everything he just said. "Did anyone get hurt?" I asked. "Yes, one of their men got attacked by some Red Ends." He said. "Red Ends?" I questioned. I knew who they were; I just couldn't believe they would try to challenge the Starlight pack.

"Let's go." My dad headed towards the back door. I followed closely behind him. We walked to the very far edge of our enormous backyard and climbed over the fence into the woods. We moved to this house, well you know, so we could get to our village easily.

"Follow me." My dad instructed. "Where would I go anyway if I didn't follow you?" I mumbled. I've only been through this trail a few times. "I heard that." He said as we shifted into our wolf forms.

My bones cracked as it grew until I was a big silver wolf. I looked at my dad. He was probably four times my size. His light brown fur covered his large body and I can't help but want to have fur like his.

Clothes in our mouths, we ran to the village until I saw other wolves appear. We changed behind a tree and stepped out. We're finally home.

*****

We walked to my father's house, which was the biggest one in the village. As I walked down the path to it, some unmated male werewolves stared at me while sniffing me for a scent. My wolf did the same, but sadly, none of them was mine.

Once we reached the house, I ran to my room to get changed. I haven't been here for a while, but everything was just as I have left them. It was actually kind of embarrassing, really, to see my casual clothes hung on chairs, my dirty socks all over my floor and my pink bra lying on the floor. Hopefully no one had walked in to see the mess before I came.

Well, I sure did get more organized now. I picked up everything and sorted them in the drawers. Then, I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I came out, I was smelling like roses. I walked to the closet and changed into a white tank top and blue jeans. Yeah, not my best outfit, but I was comfortable. Then I grabbed my phone on the way out my room along with my black sweater and headed out.

*****

When I walked by the kitchen, I saw my dad talking on the phone. He looked serious, so I tried not to distract him. He saw my and motioned me to stop where I was. I looked at him in confusion as he finished his call. "Yes, only you can come- and your Beta. Yes, see you soon. Bye."

My dad looked at me and said. "The Alpha of the Starlight pack is coming later in the evening for a meeting. Alpha Jase will be coming to us to discuss the problems of the Red Ends." I just stared at him." Aren't we ememies with the Starlights?" I asked.

"Yes, we were, but it seems that they need our help since other packs won't support them." He answered. My father started to walk towards the front door.

Then, he turned back to face me. "I think you should come to the meeting with me." Then he left. When my father thinks something like a recommendation for someone, it's not. It's a command.