Part 32- That special night

Joseph

We walked out of the bathroom together, still wet.

We laid on the bed side by side, and I pushed a loose strand of hair behind Abby. "You know, I've been waiting for this night for so long." I whispered. "I know" she said as she reached out a hand to stroke my hair.

We stared at each other for so long I couldn't keep count. Finally, I reached my hand around her waist and pulled her close to me. And then I kissed her.

We moved together, our bodies fit into one piece. I trailed kisses down her neck as my hands go up and down her curves. Abby help on tight to me the hold time. I kissed lower and lower, my hands going down as well.

"Joseph..." Abby moaned into my hair. She tugged on it, which turned me on. "Ugh..." I said as I ran my fingers all over her, memorizing all of her. I kissed up her body, from her lower abdomen, to her stomach, to her neck, and back to her lips.

I don't know how long it was, but soon we were out of our towels and panting.

"Oh my God." Abby said, taking deep breaths. "That was amazing." she said.

"You are amazing." I said, which made her blush, even though it was dark.

We laid under a blanket and slept together that night.

And it was the best of all nights.

Abby

I've never felt so... penetrated before, so alive. It makes me happy. I look at Joseph's sleeping face and his silky hair in the sunlight of the morning that I can't help but want to touch him. So I did.

I reached out a hand to touch his cheek and run them to his lower lip. Then I ran my fingers down his toned chest, feeling the hard bumps as they travel further. This beautiful man is my mate. I forced my hands to go lower and touch his 'member'. Joseph suddenly jerked awake and stared at me. I smirked. "You know how that affects me. You learned that from last night." he said seductively. I shifted back; he was the Alpha, after all. "Come here." he said, showing a playful grin he rarely showed anyone and pulled me into his chest. He squeezed me, tightly. "Joseph, I can't breathe!" I said as I squirmed. He started to tickle me. "No... no... hahahahaahahahahahah!" I started to yell. "Stop," I said as I moved around under the bed sheets. He continued to tickle me. "Okay, okay, really." I said as I arched my back from his hands. He stopped and smiled at me. "I love you." he said. "I love you more." I said. "I love you most." and he pressed his lips on mine. Who cares about morning breath, I kissed him back. He tasted AMAZING! And so sexy. "Oh really?" Joseph said. I broke the kiss. "Did I say that out loud?"

"No. I read your mind." Again, I thought.

"You really need to stop doing that." I said.

"It's nice to know that you think I'm sexy." he said.

I blushed

"Don't be worried, I think you're hot too." he said.

I blushed more.

"Stop blushing and kiss me." he said.

"Desperate, huh." I said and I grabbed the towel on the floor to cover myself up, since there was nothing else that could cover me.

"Wait!" He said as he reached to stop me from getting out of bed. He pulled my towel and expected, it fell out of my grasp.

The coolness hit my whole body and I jumped back in bed, cuddling with Joseph. "I'm sore." I said.

"You should be; its your first time." he said. I grimaced. "Just stay here and rest a while. I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?"

"You just told me to stay in bed, now you want me to take a shower with you?" I asked.

"Fair. Okay, you stay here." Joseph kissed my forehead and went into the bathroom, while I stared at his body. I leaned my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.

----------

A/N: short chapter but I felt that I should at least update it so I did.

Dedicated to @honeythompson

-Rubey