Part 14- Interrupted

Abby

I wiped a tear away from my cheeks. Why did Kayla have to be so controlling and bîtçhy? Why am I so emotional?

I noticed a shadow behind me and I turn around, hoping to see Joseph...and I saw Joseph.

He was running down the middle of the stone path and when he caught up to me, he enveloped me in my favourite hug.

I smiled against his chest and hugged him tightly. Then I let go because I didn't want to squeeze him.

"Baby, you're not squeezing me; I'm fine." He said aloud. Wait... that was just a coincidence; he did not here me. I thought.

"No, I heard you, remember? We have a very strong bond. I can't exactly read your mind but I can faintly sense it. Most mates can hear each other in their minds when they get marked. You could here me too."

I focused hard and he was thinking of bringing me to his bed and Oh, my! I blocked his mind from mine. I looked up at him. He was smirking. "Really, you had to think of that?" I said. "Yup," he said.

I looked at the time. 3:00 wow, we've been out here for a while. I pulled Joseph back to our house and I changed into my casual wear (hoodie with jeans) while he did my homework.

By the time I combed my hair and washed my face, Joseph had finished my homework and was checking through his iPhone.

"You're finished?" I asked. "Baby, this is easy work." he said, and I felt proud for him, although a part of me felt ashamed of myself because I didn't understand it. I thought of asking him to tutor me, but that might make me seem like a stupid mate.

"If you want me to tutor you, then you should have told me." he said. "Seriously? You read my mind... Again" I said, looking a bit frustrated and embarrassed. "I thought we told each other everything." he said. Right... good point.

So he tutored me.

And boy oh boy, he was a good tutor. He should be my teacher in math... he helped me the most in that subject.

*****

About 2 long house later, I understood the whole unit of my math and finished my own work. Yeah, the writing of Joseph's and mine is a bit different, but he managed to write like me.

He then went to his own laptop in his private office and did a bit of his work. he's so lucky, he gets to do work at home.

We headed down the stairs together to dinner in the pack house, but not before Joseph pulled me by my arm and kissed me. He pushed me against the entrance door inside and I automatically slipped my hand around his shoulders.

I played with his earlobes and he moaned. He kissed harder against my soft lips and our tongue danced together, fighting for dominance, but we were not being rough.

I gently slid his tongue back to his mouth as I entered his. I traced mine along the inner side of his perfect teeth and moaned.They were just.. perfect. This is bliss. I ran my hands up and down his back as he did what turned me on; kissing my jawline down and back up. I held on tighter, because I was getting a bit wet. He moved his hands to my jeans and slid his hands in them from the back.

His hands were in between my jeans and underwear. Yeah, I'm no slut that wears a thong wherever and whenever. He sighed in my mouth and then looked at me. I looked back.

Then the door opened behind me and I yelped in surprise.

"Uh..." the young man looked at our hands around each other and gulped. He knew he interrupted something.

"Sir, I'm sorry... I - I- didn't mean to... um" he stuttered, looking ashamed of himself.

"YOU CLEARLY INTERRUPTED SOMETHING! Can't you see? Next time, KNOCK before you open the goddam door. You will be punished next time." My mate said as he untangled his armed from me to yell at the man. He looked about 16... poor boy.

"I'm sorry, Alpha, I'm really sorry." he whispered. "Alpha Jase, you don't have to yell at him." I said, touching his arm lightly and giving the young man a smile.

"He interrupted us." Joseph said, glaring at him. "It's okay, don't worry he'll remember. Right?" I turned to the young man.

"Yes, thank you Luna." he said. He probably thought that because I kissed his Alpha. I felt a bit proud.

"Don't worry." I said. "I came to tell you; it's time for dinner." he said to Joseph in a professional way; he had recovered from his previous state. "Thank you, James. Now go." James turned and left without a second glance.

"Joseph, don't be so hard on your people.. werewolves. They have feelings too." I said.

"Yeah, but if you're too nice, they won't listen to you." he said. I hate to admit it but he was right. We have to be strict on them. That's why I could never be a good Luna. I'm too... young and inexperienced with handling a pack. "Abs, you're wrong. You'd be a great Luna." Joseph said and kissed me.

Great. He read my mind... again.

----------

A/N: please comment if you know how many times Joseph read Abby's mind. You get a dedication.

Bye!
-Rubey✌️