Part 19-James? Kiss? No!

Please play Thinking out loud===>> great song

Abby

I was marked. I was MARKED. Holy... do I have to say it again?

I honestly couldn't believe it. Austin would be so proud of me. I smiled when Joseph's arms around me tightened their embrace and I suddenly felt so, comforted.

Not like I used to feel when he hugged me. That time, I wanted him. But now, now I needed him. It's like this force that was pulling me against him. I couldn't describe the feeling. Is this what it felt like to be marked?

*****

It was about 12:00 pm in the afternoon of Sunday and all my friends were hanging out and playing a sport. Well, me? I was busy studying for 3 tests that I missed over the week. Being the kind and smart-a$$ Isabella is, she gave me all the questions for the homework within the last few days of school. I had thanked her and even gave her a hug, what a friend.

I couldn't hang out with Joseph because he was training his enormous pack members again. He was such a leader. So strong and attractive and... I shook my head and focused on my math question. Hmm... what does x mean again? Great, I probably have to start elementary school all over again, But just a few days ago, I was a pro at it.

Suddenly, I felt pain in my body and I fell to the floor. What was happening? I groaned as I clutched my stomach. It hurt like hell and I didn't know what to do. Eat pills? I managed to grab my phone and called Joseph. Hopefully he's at his break. After the first ring, he picked up.

"Abby," he breathed, obviously out of breath. "Joseph... I'm heating up and my stomach hurts. I said as I place my hands on my forehead, which felt like 100 degrees celcius. "Oh, sh!t." I heard him muttered.

"What?" I gasped as another pain in my chest came. "You're on heat... that happens when a female is marked and she'll need her mate to help her... by um, having..." he trailed off.

I realized what he's about to say. "Look, I'm coming right now, okay? James is looking weirdly at me and I don't want him to be suspcious. Please, just bear with me." And he hung up.

I felt like a fire ball lying on the carpet floor, helpless. I groaned in pain as another wave of heat hit my abdomen.

About 3 minutes later, Joseph bursted into his room, and saw me. He grabbed me by the shoulder and I leaned on him. He kissed me passionately, and I felt powerful and full of energy all of a sudden. I pressed my body closer against his, whimpering for more. As he pushed me on the bed, I felt more confident and flipped him on his back. He looked up at me and I smirked. I slowly bent down. My tank top not covering my body and he sees my cleavage. I sit on him and put both of my hands on the bottom of his abdomen.

He sucked in a breath as I slid them up his toned chest, my body gliding across his. He moaned by this little gesture and I had a little smiley face in my head. Who knew I could be a good turn on, a virgin like me? Once my hands reach around his shoulders, I rocked my hips against him and rubbed my stomach against his, not feeling anymore pain.

"Abby, where's that kiss?" he said, and he grabbed my face that was on his chest to his. I quickly slid my tongue ino his mouth as we fought for dominance. He pulled my tank top off me and took his off to, so we could be closer.

I crawled off him and laid by is side. I almost fell asleep; I fall asleep easily, and suddenly, Joseph gets off the bed and puts back on his shirt. "Where you going?" I instantly sat up from my bed.

The blanket that covered my body fell from my shoulders. I was now only in my bra and I felt cold. i quickly pulled the duvet around myself. Joseph raised an eyebrow.

"I'm leaving." He simply answered. That did not answer my question. "I know it didn't." he said. "I'm going back to train my members; they have to keep fit." I let out a breath... I thought he was sneaking out with Kayla or something.

"Okay, bye." He said, and turned to leave. But not before he walked back to my side, held my head in his hands, and kissed me lightly. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, he disappeared. I sighed and got out of bed, not felling tired anymore,

Instead, i felt like playing. Homework could wait awhile; I'll get back to it later. I slipped on a TNA black hoodie with the Aritzia logo in the middle in pink, and walked out the door in my jeans and UGGs.

I walked to the opposite of the field where Joseph was busily training his "members". I walked into the woods and put on my headphones while listening to "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. God, I love that song. Isabella doesn't really like it but I don't care.

And I'm thinking 'bout how

People fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Oh, me I fall in love with you every single day

I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now...

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your hand on my beating heart

Im thinkin' out loud

I kicked some fallen leaves on the ground. After all, it is the season of Autumn. For some weird reason, I thought I saw James. I walked to him, and said,

"Hey." He was practicing some sort of exercising movement and he stopped to look at me. I couldn't describe how sexy he looked in the white tank top. He smiled at me and said, "Hey, so... what are you doing here?" He asked. "Oh, you know, just taking a walk."

"I'll walk with you; I'm so tired after my workout." He said proudly. Wow, he works out...

"Sure... you want to go to the mall or something?" I asked. I honestly don't know where that idea came from. before I could take back what I said, he answered, "Sure, how about a coffee instead." I nodded, even though I hated coffee.

I liked hot chocolate... with exactly 8 marshmallows. We headed to my car and we drove off to Heartbucks. James, being he gentleman he is, even opened the door to me. I muttered a thanks and we headed inside.

*****

After we ordered our drinks, we chatted about the incident with the Red Ends. After we were seperated, he was taken to the hospital and the doctors helped him recover within days. I could still see some faint marks on his arms though. When we both finised our drinks, he said, "Abby, thanks for saving my life. I almost died there."

"You're very welcome; I'll always help a friend. And thank you, for paying for the drinks." I said. He chuckled at that. "That? It was nothing, really." But he still beamed.

As we walked down the side walk to my car, he pulled me aganst the wall and... kissed me. I would be lying if I said I didn't kiss him back. His lips were so beautiful and I opened my mouth wider. I grabbed at his T shirt as he wrapped his arms around my waist tighter. The I realized what was wrong. This was wrong. I have a mate. I slowly pulled back, not wanting him to thinkI hated him and i looked at him. He looked into my eyes, his blue ones staring intensily into mine.

I broke eye contact and shook my head, walking back to my car. He slowly followed, his face looking somewhat concerned. What was he thinking?

----------

A/N: Thanks for reading. Don't you guys just love THINKING OUT LOUD? I know I do. In fact, we have the same birthday!!! February 17!!! My birhday is comin up, therefore I will be in good mood and will probably update more often! Vote? Comment? I love you guys

This chapter is dedicated to @honeythompson for voting for all my chapters:) Thank you!! There are also other people who have also done that, so thank you too👍
-Rubey😘