Part 8-My House

Abby

Joseph walked down the stairs as I make myself a cup of hot chocolate. I pretend I didn't see him and put some marshmallows in my drink as I faced opposite of him.

Mmhmm... So good. I took a sip and let out a breath. Someone slid their hands around my waist and placed their chin on my shoulder.

"May I have a drink." Joseph said. I nodded and passed the drink to him. But he said, "Can you help me?" I wanted to groan but then thought, this might be interesting. So with his hands around my waist, I positioned the cup at his mouth and he took a sip. "

Now that, is one good drink." he said, and used one of his hands to put the cup on the counter. Then, he started sucking on my neck. I stiffened. What if my brother came down?

Oh well, he'll have to deal with it. I turned myself around and brought my hands around his neck and kissed his lips, very softly.

He moaned and pushed harder against me. I was pushed on the kitchen counter table and he stood between my legs. He tasted like chocolate, and I bet I tasted the same.

He started to unzip my sweater and I helped snug it off. It was in the way. It fell on the floor and I kicked it away with my toes while he continued to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around his built back and pulled him closer to me. Whoa, is that a bulge I feel? Well, little member, not yet. He then took off my tank top and that's when I snapped back to reality.

It was cold. I pulled back a bit so he knows I wanted to stop and I put my cheek on his shoulder.

We stay like that for a while before I here footsteps in the house. I quickly slipped my tank top on and zipped up my sweater. Then I took a sip of the already cool chocolate milk and look at Joseph.

He looked at me, smiled and leaned on the kitchen counter. Them my brother came down and looked at Joseph, then me, Joseph and then stared at me, particularly my necĸ. Oh, screw it. Joseph gave me a hickey!

I broke eye contact with Austin and pulled my sweater a big higher, covering it, I hoped.

"Where are you off to?" I casually asked Austin. "oh, you know. I gotta spend some time with my mate too right? I'm going to pick her up at the pack house and we will hang out here for the night. You mind if I occupy this house for the night?"

I started to object, but Joseph cut me off. "Yes. A mates got to have his privacy, right?" He winked at my brother and he nodded.

"Thanks, man." I finished my drink and we headed outside. it was dark and I felt cold only in a tank top and a sweater. You would think Joseph would give me his jacket, but instead, he gave me himself. What I mean is that he covered me up like a cocoon way and we waddled on the field.

We waddled to a car and he opened the passenger seat side for me. "Hop in." he said.

*****

Once we're inside the nice looking car, I asked him. "Where are we going?" He looked at me and said,

"My house." I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I unlocked it and said, "I have to tell my dad; he will be worried."

Joseph groaned loudly. "God, Abby. You don't have to tell him. We'll just come back here tomorrow morning." I shook my head.

"I have to go to school tomorrow. Plus, I have homework, you know. Oh, and what about that Kayla girl? Isn't she supposed to come with us too?" I pointed. His face turned red.

"She'll find a way. Come on, please?" He gave me this face that I couldn't possibly resist since it was so cute with a hint of hotness. I know, how does someone look like that?

I sighed, loudly, and sat down. I buckled my seatbelt and said, "Okay, just drive me there." he grinned and gave a me kiss, short but sweet. "Now that's my girl." I just rolled my eyes at him but smiled.

But before anything else could happen, someone knocked on the window on Joseph's left side. I quickly pressed the button that locked all the doors. Who knew who it could be? Joseph peered through the glass and gave a low groan.

He doesn't seem scared, just annoyed. He rolled down the window and looked at the person. I adjusted my eyes to see... Kayla.

"Kayla, what are you doing here? It's dark out." Joseph said. "Joseph, that's why I'm here. I can't believe you almost left me." Kayla said. She reached a hand into the car and unlocked all the doors.

Then she opened the back door and went in. "Hi, Abby." She said, looking unusually happy at me.

"Uh, hey." I said, turning to face her. This woman is too jumpy... not my style. Joseph shifted the car to DRIVE and we drove away from my pack home. I wonder if I'll ever come back.

I leaned back in my seat, but not before putting on the radio and listening to ....

(Please put your choice of music here)

----------

A/N: if there's any questions or comments, feel free to post them here =>=>