Part 31- Bodies in Bath

Joseph

After all the "hello"s and "welcome back"s, the whole pack celebrated for my return. This time, I gave Abby no choice but to sit beside me when the pack ate. She nodded, and sat right beside me at the dinner table.

"You're not going anywhere, Abs." I said into her ear as I placed my warm hand on her upper thigh. She sucked in a breath, and nodded. "That's my girl. Don't worry; there's more to come." I said, and looked into her eyes.

She blushed, and quickly looked away to face everyone at the table. Abby was wearing a plain black t-shirt, and the front was dipped low in style, a v-neck, and the sides were very wide that I could see my lovebite on her neck.

Good, that'll tell everybody she's mine. I smiled as Abby noticed my stare and looked down. She began pulling up her shirt, insisting that she should find another top.

"Don't." I whispered, placing my hand on top of hers.

"Abby, I want to arrange a ceremony... um... after we finish the process for our wedding?" I didn't think I've ever been this unsure of my words.

"Joseph, you know I am to young to get married." she said softly. "My cousin married when she was 14." I stated. She sighed. "I can't,"

"What do you mean you can't?!" I yelled, overreacting. Abby flinched, her eyes closing just slightly. I had scared her. Some people had stopped talking to look over at us. I took a deep breath.

"Anything wrong, Joseph?" Carter whispered. "Everything's fine." I said, even though we both know it was only half true. People continued their conversations.

"No! Never! I want to be with you... forever! Just not... yet." she said.

"I understand." I said calmly, even though I don't. Why can't she just marry me now? She smiled at me gratefully.

"Okay. Cheers?" she asked, raising her cup. "Cheers." We clinked our glasses and gulped the wine down.

James

After dinner, I went home to change back into my casual wear. Oh, all the missed homework... I'll be so busy the next few days.

"Son!" my mother greeted me. I haven't seen her during dinner, so we were happy to see each other safe.

"Oh, Jamie! Alpha Sait was going to attack our village! I was worried about you, out there doing who-knows-what." she said. "Wait, Kayla was going to attack our village?"

"Yes, but somehow, Alpha Jase got her back and scared away her guards. What a brave Alpha." she said dreamily. I groaned. "Okay, I'm going to take a shower now. I'm really dirty and stinky." I gestured to myself with my hands, which there were cuts and scratches thanks to the wolves and tree branches.

I walked towards the bathroom.

"I love you son." my mother said all of a sudden. I loked at her shocked. Yes, mothers say that o their children, but my mother rarely said those words. After a moment, I smiled.

"I love you too, mom."

Abby

This was it. After everyone cleared up their plates, Joseph had announced to EVERYONE that they have a good sleep, blah, blah, blah, and then he had said, 'just don't come into my house and bother me. I don't care if there's an attack or a fire. Just do not disturb us tonight." All eyes had turned on me when he said us. They knew. Way to go, Joseph.

Now, standing in front of the mirror in me clothes with Joseph standing right beside me in the bathroom, I was getting nervous.

Joseph noticed, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned in and his lips were hovering beside my ear. "Relax, Abs."

I nodded and he removed my top. He dropped it on the floor and he stood in front of me. With our arms around each other he looked deep into my eyes. We were so close that I could see the specks in his eyes.

He stared at me for a while longer, and let his gaze drop down to my chest. I shivered, and felt a bit uncomfortable.

After his eyes had seen enough, he looked at me again. I kissed him, and tugged on his shirt. I wanted it off, off his body. He slipped it off and I let my hands travel where they want, over his toned hest, behind his back, and there.

He groaned and I smiled, liking how I made him feel. We stepped into the tub together and we cleaned all the dirt off each other.

-----

A/N: TO my readers who have waited A WHOLE MONTH for this.

-Rubey