Part 26-Bones and Moans

Joseph

"Yo, buddy, time for your food." Skinny said, pushing a bowl of vegetables that were probably expired. I have not been any better since I've been here, in fact, I became worse. My hair was a mess, I had eye bags due to the annoying chatting of my two 'guards'. I was dirty, and not any stronger because of the food they give me.

What the hell is wrong with Kayla. Just because I found my mate, she flipped. Go f**k yourself, you don't even deserve a mate.

Like every other time, I took the bowl of vegetables and stood up. Skinny and Fatty were already hiding. "Come out, come out wherever you are." I said, looking around. Then I saw Fatt's huge leg sticking out behind a chair. Stupid. I aimed at his leg and launched the bowl of disgusting food across the cell.

"Aargh!!" he yelled and the chair moved. I chuckled and sat back down on my 'bed' with no mattress. Seriously, Kayla doesn't even know how to treat her prisoners. My prisoners at least were provided with edible food and had a mattres. My grin faded after my moment of victory was over. Fatty wobbled to my cell.

"You're a meany."

"Shut up." It has been a few days since I last saw sunlight... and Abby. If only I had finished the mating process with her, she wouldn't be in pain by now. Where is she? I trid mind-linking her but she never replied. I just hoped she's okay.

But without me to protect her... certain people may approach her. For an instant, James. God, why him. Can't it be some other nerdy dude that likes to flirt with Abby. It would be much easier. James, though... I had to admit, he's a sweet boy. I know he attracted many girls at his school, but he never really noticed them.

He only had his eyes one prize... the prize that was mine.

James

We slowly crept until we were hidden in the bushes right in front of the Prison. I felt like a spy, completing secret missions. I also felt like a police, saving people. Abby huddled closer to me, a knife in hand.

Yeah, we were dangerous.

We had been here for quite a while, avoiding guards. It was about 7:30 pm and I was getting tired. Why can't we just get Alpha Jase and go home. We kept quiet when footsteps were heard. My legs were getting numb from the position I was in for about an hour. Nor Abby or I said a word the whole time. We couldn't risk it.

Finally, she said, "Now." I jumped out of the trees like a maniac and killed the first person I saw. Bam, 1 down. My job was to distract the people in front of me so Abby could save Joseph. Although I had wondered why he couldn't save himself, big man like him.

About 6 people were cautiously walking toward me with spears. I shifted into a wolf and knocked down 3 of the spears of their hands with my tail.

I growled, and charged at the smallest guy, hoping he was the easiest to defeat. And how wrong I was. In an instant, he was a big Red End.

No wonder why Kayla doesn't send the big ones out. They're better at defending. I dodged a bite form him and quickly sneaked up behind him.

Before anyone could process what was going on, I jumped and bit into his fat neck. I thought his life was over. But I was wrong-again. My teeth couldn't reach his bone, and I was flung off him after realization.

In a flash, I was back on my four feet and ready for another fight. Then I noticed; his chest was so skinny I could see his bones. Bingo. I charged at his chest and tilted my head so my mouth met his chest. I opened my mouth and pop! He fell and closed his eyes. The others ran away. What a bunch of wimps.

But then I noticed why... The Alpha was here. Not my Alpha, but theirs. "Hello, James. What a pleasure to see you here."

Abby

I knocked down the gates after I shifted into a wolf and ran down the countless steps of stairs. I heard loud laughing and I walked towards the closed wooden door. I couldn't see what was inside.

So I opened it. That was a mistake. The door creaked loudly and two completely opposite man turned to face me.

"Well, this wolf doesn't have a red tail, which means he's not a Red End, if he's not a Red End, then he's a..." Their brains are like jelly. In an instant, I killed the skinny one who was talking and scared the bigger one out the door.

"And it's a she." I snarled, after I changed.

And my wolf said, 'Mate.' Oh, lord.

Joseph

It's Abby. It's really Abby. And she hasn't noticed me yet.

She just killed a rogue and she's still strong. I couldn't speak. My mouth was dry.

She looked up at me. Tears filled her eyes. She ran to my cell and put her arms on the bars. "Ouch!" she cried. I was speechless.

She came to save... me.

Duh, she's you're mate. Derek said.

Abby took the keys from Skinny's pocket and unlocked it.

And she was in my arms. Oh, how I missed her so much. Se was sobbing into my chest. I probably stink, but she didn't care.

I mumbled, "It's okay, it's okay" So many times I forgot what it meant. I lowered my head so my lips met hers.

She instantly responded back by opening her mouth wider for me. "Mmhmm." she said as I twirled my tongue with hers and sliding my hands down her shoulders to her waist.

Her hands played with my hair, casuing me to shiver. It wasn't just that, the dungeon was cold. I trialed wet kisses down her jawline to her neck, pulling down her 'body suit' down a bit, enough so I could lick her Mark. He knees buckle and I caught her before she fell.

Oh, how I loved being powerful and able to make her go weak on her knees for me. She hung close to me as I continued kissing her, and licking her Mark over and over again and listening to her moans, not noticing the two pair of eyes staring at us.

James

"You see?" Kayla whispered, a knife to my neck. She had inched me down before I could defend myself and we were now hiding behind the half opened door, looking at Alpha Jase and Abby making out.

It was extremely uncomfortable. Especially when I wanted to be in Jase's position right now. Kissing Abby so passionately... and heated at the same time.

I wondered if Abby was reminded of our shared kiss during our journey here. I wondered if it even meant anything to her. Seeing her tears fall down her cheek as she played with his hair, I looked away from jealousy.

"Jealous, aren't we?" Kayla said as she pulled us away from the kissing couple. Once we were out of hearing range, she said, "James, we have a LOT in common, don't we?" she had taken the knife from my face, but I didn't dare try to escape.

"You like her, but she doesn't like you back... she's with her mate. I like him, but he doesn't like him back... he's with his mate." she said as she walked around me, observing me.

"Why don't you and I try to break them apart?" she said at last.

A part of me said yes! she should feel the pain I was in now. Another part, the caring part, said, No! she needed her mate and she needed to be cared properly...this is ridiculous.

The question was: Which side should I choose?

"Think fast. It is either now, or never." Kayla said, leaning a bit too close to me. I was silent. Then I finally spoke up, "Let's break them up."

----------

A/N: Ohh... cliffhanger, my friends. Don't forget to comment and vote! Or follow:)

Bye, babes.

-Rubey:)