Part 27-Not You...But Me

Abby

As Joseph kissed me, I felt safe in his arms and his touch. I felt at hime. I closed my eyes, taking this in, and moaned, showing him I loved this, loved him.

But my mind wandered to my kiss with James. I instantly blocked Joseph from knowing what I was thinking, guilty for keeping something for him.

When he stopped doing his part, I opened my eyes to look up at him.

"I missed you, Abs." he whispered, and I melted. "I missed you too. I said as I tugged his head to me and kissed him.

Oh... this could go on forever and i wouldn't be bored. I kissed down his face to his neck, sucking an licking the spot where I would mark him. This was it.

I grew out my canines and sunk my teeth into his neck, deeply.

He let out a loud groan as I lapped up the remaining blood. We were halfway through our mating process. We just had one more thing to do...

Joseph

As she layed her head on my chest, I was hit back to reality. She just marked me. In a dungeon. In someone else's territory.

"Abby, I hate to say this, but we have to get out of here before they notice." I said. I already felt two pair of eyes gazing at us earlier, but when I took a peek, I saw no one.

"Yeah, you're right." She untangled her arms from our embrace, but she held on to my hand. We walked up the stairs slowly, trying not to cause attention from other cells.

When we reached the top, I let out a sigh. The sunset was beautiful. I haven't seen real light in a while.

"Beautiful, right?" I said, paralyzed at the different shades of colours around it. Abby nodded.

"You know what else is beautiful?" I said facing her. Her cheeks turned pink into a small blush, knowing what I would say.

"You." I whispered and she gasped, then smiled at me. We were so into each other, I almost missed the sound of a gun shot.

NOW I snapped back to reality and I see my worst enemy, Kayla. I put Abby behind me as I spit, "What is wrong with you, Kayla?"

She just smirked and said, "I am Alpha Sait."

"No, you're not. You THINK you're an Alpha." I corrected her.

"I'm sure that I am an Alpha." She insisted. I chuckled.

"So? Who's gonna help you, huh? Your guards suck. Abby killed one of them in an instant." I crossed my arms. But Kayla kept on smirking.

"HE's going to help me." She said as James emerged from the shadows.

"James?" I asked bewildered. That's not him. That is NOT him. No, he wouldn't betray me like that. We've known each other for years. No, nononono... We may be a bit aggressive towards each other but he was good.

"James? How could you?" Abby asked.

"Look Abby; it was my only choice. It's not my fault." He said to her with sad eyes. "No, you had a choice." I said, taking a step forward.

"You chose to help her. You chose to to betray us. It's YOUR fault." I said with hatred, and punched him- hard. He fell to the ground, covering his jaw with his hands.

"Peeta!!" Abby screamed, alarmed. What the heck?

She immediately rushed to him, crouching by his side. Wtf?

He went against us and she still cared for him. She's too sweet, he's not worth her kindness.

"You." I said to Kayla, and we shifted, ready for another harmful fight.

James

Kayla had instructed me to insert a death needle into either Abby or Alpha Jase. I don't know why I had agreed to her but the devil had power over at that time; I was vulnerable.

Now, on the ground wincing in pain with Abby by my side, I knew I couldn't do this. I coundn't kill her. I had betrayed her, yet she still came for me when I was hurt.

The death needle hidden in my pants pocket suddenly felt so... Heavy. It wanted to be used...but on who?

"Are you all right?" Abby asked as I heard growling and fighting in the background.

I ignored her question and said,"I'm sorry, Katniss." I'm so sorry for doing what I did, what I'm about to do.

"What's that in your hand?" Abby asked, pointing to the needle in my hand with blue liquid.

"This... Is a death needle." I said, not realizing I had taken it out. Abby stood up and took a step back. "Stay away from me." She said warningly.

"Abby..." I started to say. "You were going to kill me with that?" She asked.

I wanted to lie. Say no, that I was kidding, and throw it across the world, never to be seen again. But I couldn't lie, SHOULDN'T lie.

She was my friend, and if our friendship broke because of this, then so be it. It was my fault anyway. Alpha Jase was right. I chose the wrong choice.

"Yes." I choked. She shook her head.

"You are not going to kill me." She said.

"No, not you,"I said as I positioned the needle on my neck. Abby gasped.

"But me." And I felt coldness swept through my body.

----------

A/N: I had this crazy idea. I'm going to call you guys my Rubabes. Yeah, its weird but I'm bored; I need some fun in life. Okay back to what I was going to say. THANK YOU for waiting patiently and thank you for commenting and voting for my story. I'm so happy. Okay bye for now

-Rubey😄