Part 7- The "Big Brother" talk

(Please read authors note at the end of this chapter)

Austin (didn't expect that, did you...)

What the hèll.
Abby found her mate!
Shït, now she's really going to leave me. She'll just hang onto her beloved Alpha.
Holy crêpes, she's mates to an Alpha!
Oh, man. I'm doomed. my little sister, all grown up.

"Hello? You in there?" Someone knocked on my head. It was Abby. Did I faint? No I did not. Wait...

"What- oh I... ah..." then I saw Alpha Jase. "Oh,um nice to see you... Alpha Jase." I said and nodded my head a little. He nodded back, looking at my room. Oh, god. it was a mess. So much for being mature.

"Austin, I know what's going on in your head now." Abby said, looking at me with concern.

"Oh, me? I'm fine." I brushed the topic away.
Then I looked at Alpha Jase. I gulped. This was going to be hard.

All my life... well not all my life... I've been planning on what to say to Abby's mate.

I had expected him to be a scrawny, blond 16 year old boy that looks like one of those skater dudes and has shaggy hair that blocked his eyes. I'm not being offensive or anything; some really could flip, but... an Alpha was not what I was expecting as Abby's mate.

When I imagined her mate, I also imagined myself having "the talk" to him, like the ones a parent gives to a girl's boyfriend, and maybe even scare him a bit to not hurt my baby sister.

But... all that was harder now. The Alpha was freaking 5'10 or something, and I'm just a 5'7 werewolf. I controlled myself. I will have "the talk" with this Alpha. I can handle it.

He will not punch me; he will not hurt me because I am his mate's brother and if he does, he will get a punch in the face and a knee in the balls, oh and don't forget his angry mate.

I had an evil grin in my head. This wasn't going to be hard after all.

*****
After we (Alpha Jase and I) persuaded Abby to go downstairs so we could have a chat, Alpha Jase was the one to speak first. "So, you here to deliver the "Big Brother" talk to me or what?" He said coolly.

Well, if that's what he's doing, I'll just flow along. "Yo, listen here. You may be an Alpha, but you're not much older than me." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"How old are you? 16? 17?" He asked. I looked at him straight in the eye and said. "Haha, very funny.Km old enough to be an adult." I said.

"Seriously, how old are you?" I could tell he was on edge with my stubbornness. "I'm 18." I said. "So? You're not an Alpha." he said. "So? I'm not an Alpha, but I'm smarter... Oh... And нoттer." I said, annoying him.

"Now don't compete against me, or I will rip you to pieces." he said. "You wouldn't dare, you little-" he caught me off guard and pushed me against the wall.

"I'm done with this, okay? I will protect your sister and care for her blah, blah, blah and we will be good friends. Am I clear?" He said through gritted teeth.

"No." I said and pushed him back. This Alpha is so bossy.

"Excuse me? I can punch you right here, right now and no one will care." he walked towards me and pinned me down, but I turned and pinned him down.

"If you hurt me, your sister will hate you." he said, smirking. He was not interested in fighting back because he knew I couldn't hurt him for the sake of Abby.

"Yeah, and if you hurt me, she'll reject you." I said and let him stand up. "Just don't hurt her okay, and by that, I mean physically, when you two mate. She's... fragile, and could break really easily if she gets hurt, emotionally and physically. Just promise me you won't reject her." I said.

"No problem, bro. I will love her with my heart. Cross my heart and hope to die." he said acting like a 10-year-old. "Okay, thanks. I have trust in you." we gave each other a man hug and a fist bump, and he left my room.

It's funny how most women hold a grudge for a long time in an argument and guys just get over it quickly.

I'm glad I'm not a woman, or Alpha Jase and I would be flipping our long hair and throwing nail polish at each other or something.

----------
A/N: and that's the end of this part

Vote, comment or follow for the next chapter update. 😋
:) Rubey