Part 10- The Lovely Time

Joseph

After I told all the members of the other pack the rules and stuff, I walked into my large mansion. I walked inside. I could smell Abby, but couldn't see her. I walked to the couch and instantly knew she sat there. The fabric of the part where she sat on was bumpy and showed the perimeter of her butt. Nice.

I walked upstairs to my room to see that the lights were on in the closet. I opened the door a bit to see Abby. "Oh!" She said in surprise. then she looked at the closet, then me. "How did you have woman clothes in here?" I blushed.

"Well, I, um bought them a while ago when I was like, 17 and I daydreamed about her size and everything. Pretty weird, huh. I wanted to surprise you but I guess you saw it. Surprise." I said.

she shook her head and grinned. "I can't believe you did this. thank you so much. Who knew I was mates with an Alpha?" She kissed my cheek as a little thank you message, but I wanted more. I grabbed her, which took her by surprise and spun her so she was facing me. Then I kissed her.

She dropped her dirty clothes on the floor and kiss me back. Her hands found their way to my neck and pulled me closer. I pushed her against the wall and stuck my tongue in her. She moaned and we moved out hands everywhere around each other except тнeιr. We were afraid it would take us too far.

I broke contact with her lovely lips and kissed down her jawline then back up to her lips. I repeated this several times. I felt her bare arms around me and felt it go stiff, like goosebumps. I smirked. This turned her on. I did this again and she moaned, very softly. I kissed a bit harder and this time, she moaned, loud. It was beautiful. I loved how I could make her feel like this, only me.

I lifted her up bridal style and gentle placed her on my king size bed. I went over her, her legs in between mine. I leaned in, but she placed a hand on my chest. "What?" I asked. Wasn't she enjoying this?

"Don't go overboard okay?" Was all she said. I nodded. Then, instead of me leaning in to kiss her, she wrapped her legs around my torso and used her hands to pull her against me. So it was kind of like how monkeys carry their babies. She was hanging on to me and I was on my hands and knees.

I didn't want to put my whole weight in her if I dropped my hands, so I stayed that way while she kissed me down my jawline to my neck. i closed my eyes as I took this in. She kissed my lips again; she was a good kisser, but I believed I was better. I turned over so she was on top of me. She leaned in and I kissed her.

So sweet; I loved it. I start to pull the hem of her too and she whipped it over her head. My gaze travelled from her eyes to her chest and stared at it. She blushed and took off my shirt too. We stared at each other until she did the first move.

She pushed herself against me and I trailed my hands from her waist to her side. I ran my hands over her curvy chest as I squeezed on of them. She moaned and I felt my friend start to poke out. She felt it too, because she stiffened. She got off of me and laid beside me.

We were panting and I turned to face her. "You are beautiful." I said, and touched her cheeks with my fingers. She blushed and looked down, her eyes widened and looked back at my face. "Something wrong down their?" I asked. "No, no." she said and blushed even more. I laughed. "Come on, you might as well get used to it. Its okay."

I moved closer to her and I pressed my self against her. She blushed, like a red... potato and buried her face in my chest.

(Whoops, I meant tomato but I didn't fix if cuz I thought it was funny)

I love her so dam much but I was afraid if she loved me back. She might think I'm... I don't know, going too fast because we just met each other so I kept quiet.

The I hear her even breathing and I knew she was asleep. I look at the time. 10:00 pm. we missed dinner. what kind of an Alpha am I?

Well, that's obvious, a irresponsible Alpha. I need to work harder, because now, Abby is distracting me and my pack will go down if I don't keep them training.

I tiptoed (quick A/N: tiptoe make me think of children playing hide and seek) downstairs and took some microwave food and had a quick dinner. I made one for Abby too, but I'm not sure if she'd like it or not. it was macaroni and cheese.

Yup, werewolves usually eat a lot, but right now, I just want some human stuff.

I walked upstairs to my room and see Abby. I shook her awake; really, I don't know how people wake up their mates these days.

She opened her eyes sleepily and look around confused, as if she forgot all that happened here. Then she blinked again, as if remembering EVERYTHING that happened here.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at my plate. So adorable. I can't help it.

"Can I have some?" She asked shyly.

I place it on her lap when she sat up. "All yours, Abs."

She almost threw up the food in her mouth. "Abs?" She asked and giggled.

"Yup," I said, grinning. "... Abs." she lightly punched me on the shoulder. I just smiled.

She finished her food and I took it back downstairs. After we brush our teeth and everything, we both got into the bed and I wrapped an arm protectively around her. I heard her sigh. I nuzzled my head on the side of her neck, and we stayed like that for the rest of the night.

----------

A/N: that wasn't so bad, was it? Thanks for reading, I love the support.
Thank you to my readers who voted for my last chapter even though it sucked.
Laurencladwell3958
Ledapple20

- Rubey😃