Part 30-Awkward Car Ride Home

James

I opened my eyes and there I was, lying on my back in a car. I heard some one talk, and then some giggling.

Would they be surprised to see me? Would they hate me for surprising them? I peeked from the backseat and saw Carter holding Abby's hand, and Alpha Jase scowling.

Another man competing for Abby? God, she already has a mate, no point in flirting. Yet, Carter was still annoying Alpha Jase. I slowly opened the door and walked to them.

"Hi." I said, and cleared my throat. I probably sound like someone who hasn't drank water in a while.

Carter screamed, obviously surprised by my presence. "Aah! You said he was dead, man. He's fricking alive. You could've at least told me he could walk."

He took a few steps away from me. Alpha Jase remained silent. "James?" Abby looked happy.

At least someone was glad to see me.

She rushed and wrapped her arms around my waist.

That's when Alpha Jase snapped back to action.

She was pulled off me, and he said, "Don't touch her." then, "Are you dead?" he asked all of a sudden. I decided to play along.

"Ohh, yeah. I'm totally dead, standing in front of you and speaking." I answered sarcastically. He just glared at me.

"yes, I'm alive... sir." I answered his ridiculous question, but I kept my head low. "Well, welcome back." he said, smiling, then patted my back.

I nodded.

Abby hugged me again. She really did thought I was dead. Something shifted near my neck and I looked at my charm.

"Where did you get that?" Abby asked, touching my present from the Moon Goddess.

"Um... the space centre." I sucked when it came to lying. Have I mentioned that before?

"James, you could tell me anything." she said softly and quietly. I stayed quiet. "Okay. i won't press." she said. She's letting me go.

"Are you a zombie, 'cuz i'm terrified of zombies." Carter said slowly approaching me.

I didn't know if he was joking or not, because he did look afraid when he first saw me, so I was confused. "Um..."

"I'm just kidding, James. Don't be so hard on yourself." he slung an arm around my shoulder.

I've never seen this side of Carter. I was usually face the strict Carter- and Alpha Jase... but now they just seemed so carefree.

They had two sides of themselves.

Did I?

Did everyone else?

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Abby being grabbed by the arm and roughly pulled to the chest of my Alpha.

They started kissing, and I looked away.

"Abby..." I heard Alpha Jase mumbled. "Come on, let's get in the car while we wait for the lovers." Carter said, guiding me toward the car.

Abby

I wrapped my arms around Joseph, not letting him go. He wasn't planning to either. We kissed until Carter honked the horn of the car and we jumped apart.

"hurry up, lovers! Even the sun is tired of you two." the sun was already setting. Carter and James patiently waited for us.

Joseph picked me up bridal style, even though we both knew I was capable of waking myself.

He kissed me and I would've been embarrassed, but I couldn't help it, I kissed him back with my heart, hands running up and down his chest.

I ran my fingers through his hair, and in the next second, I was pushed on the backseat. Joseph loomed over me, grinning.

Then he leaned forward and we continued our make out. Carter groaned. James said nothing, nor looked at us. i felt bad for him. I would've been embarrassed if I were him.

I tilted my head away from Joseph, so I was able to talk. But that didn't stop Joseph from moving his lips to my neck. Uh.. can't concentrate like this.

What's there to concentrate? Layla, my wolf said, purring as Joseph rubbed his hands up an down my thigh.

"James." I managed to say.

"Hmm," he said. "Thank you for everything." I said. and I meant everything.

I wanted Carter and Joseph to know he had help save Joseph too, not just me.

James nodded... and beamed too.

I wanted to thank him for staying with me the whole time, helping me fight rogues, making me laugh and yes, kissing me when I felt alone.

It was a bit rude, but come on, you know how many boyfriends my friends' have got and done it with?

Carter started driving, ignoring our safety.

Joseph ignored him as well, licking and sucking my mark while I laid helpless under him, taking all the pleasure, savoring all the moments.

Carter, being the dude he was, would "accidentally" abruptly stop at times and Joseph would hold on to the sides of the car to keep from falling over.

Carter was disturbing him, us.. and it was on purpose too. I can't help but moan when Joseph kissed me.

I didn't want to be seen like this in front of Carter and James, but Joseph was just too bossy.

When we reached home, Carter and James immediately ran out of the car and straight into the pack house, while Joseph and I lingered in the car a while longer.

"I'm going to finish the process once and for all tonight; I can't wait anymore." Joseph whispered seductively into my ear. I gulped.

----------

A/N:Thank you for reading, my Rubabes.

Vote

Comment