Chapter 51

Valentina Point of View

"You are impossible."

"This is ridiculous. I'm not going to leave you for what you did."

"Forget it, I will deal with you first but let me tell you, once I'm done with you, you will be as good as new."

If entertainment is confined to the box we call television, then people are completely ignorant about the real life drama that takes place in our lives every day.

I cannot help but grin widely as I see the famous pig known for his conceited disease failed in his attempts of seducing me all because of his own son and look at the Swine Majesty threatening a two year old boy.

Boy, did my son even blink an eye at his father's threat.

Not very surprisingly, he is also grinning from ear to ear; not to forget the bright glint of challenge and amusement present in his small eyes.

The small challenging eyes met the dark annoyed ones. The match has just begun and my player already won all the points suppressing the opponent to dirt to where he belongs.

If the pork animal thinks I will give into his seduction and forgive him, then he should think twice. I am not the same old Valentina who played blind eye to everything he did. The new me is someone who is stubborn, a little unreasonable but that's okay. I suffered for two long years so it's okay to be hard headed.

"Did you think you can just get into my blanket in the night and I will feel all hot and bothered and will get along with undressing you? How naïve of you! These past few years, I almost gained immortality in the category of controlling myself. How did you even forget my guardian angel though?" I spoke smugly with a scoff towards him and a wink towards my little guardian angel.

My son, my Agustin, my guardian angel, understood me without a work and blinked back at me.

Seems like he is still learning how to wink! How adorable!

I leaned back to the bedpost and relaxed my back while Agustin who is between me and Pig leapt on my lap with a giggle. Pig's stinky eye did not go unnoticed by me or my son but we just ignored it and enjoyed having each other in arms.

I and my Agustin!

"Is my sweet peach sleepy?" I cooed and immediately got a head shake from him all the while yawning and rubbing his eyes.

The boy eyed his father from head to toe and waved his hand asking him to get off our bed. The scene itself looked so funny that even without the very annoyed and shocked frown from pig would make me laugh for five minutes straight.

"Go back. I and my baby are sleepy."

"Are you serious? I'm here for you; to coax you and win you back." Pig breathed out through his large wide protruded nostrils just like how he should.

"Win me back by getting in my bed and knocking me with another baby? No thanks." If he thinks I don't know about his evil ideas of winning me back, then he is beyond naïve.

If I am to go back to be his wife, then it will be only after giving him one hell of a time. By the time I'm done with him, he will be as submissive and thoughtful as a pet cat.

And my armament is –

"Go go go. Mama chleep." Just the right timing as expected. My Agustin waved off his father to get out of my bed and out of our house.

"Alright, fine. What will make you forgive me and come back to me? This is already forty second time in this week that my son stopped me from getting close to his mother. I don't think with this boy as your guard, I can win you back properly."