Chapter 10

Valentina Point of View

You have to be kidding me!

This is absolutely the hell range of incredulous.

Why, out of all the places on earth, would he concern this place with his bacterial presence?

I have my Agustin with me, locked in the car and out of everywhere he could be, the Pig is here sharing the same space as of my son.

Heaven! Show mercy!

He, like a bulldozer of some kind, marched towards the car and assessed the whole situation for a moment. I want to kick him out of here and take my son, who is at present locked inside the car, away from the pest of his father.

But... the scare of my dearest baby boy locked inside the car is overwhelming me more than having him in the same space as his Swine father.

God please get my son out of that damned car without a scratch on him and I shall – taking a weeping look at Pig beside me briefly – I shall take up the offer to go to that damned ball and suffer all the ordeals myself.

Just, let my baby boy be safe, back in my arms.

Without even sparing me a glance, his royal Swine moved close to the car and punched the jammed section of the car door.

Goodness! Is he under the impression that he is Thor?

"What the f**k. How dare you, my so-" I stopped myself from completing my sentence as I pushed, tried to push him but he did not budge an inch. With one more hard punch, he shook his hand for three to four times and pulled the car door only to see it open.

"You fool! You locked someone else's baby in your useless car?" Royal Swine yelled at me but nonetheless bent forward, unstrapped the safety belt around my son and took him in his arms.

Someone else's baby?

Is he nuts?

He -!

I took back my baby into my hands again, weeping for him as fervidly as before and hugged his small puffy body in my arms, close to my heart.

Thank you God!

Thank you for protecting my boy. Thank you for keeping him safe.

I was so scared, so affected and so overwhelmed by the incident that I took good few minutes to hug my boy who is least bit scared and instead grinning sinisterly at me.

That smile – Is he planning to get detected by his Swine father?

My heart is still hammering in my chest as if that bloody organ has participated in a marathon but it's okay. It's okay as long as my boy is in my hands safe and sound.

"Whose baby did you steal? Hottie, babies are responsibilities and if you cannot take better care of them then why are you going around picking them up?" That Swine has the audacity to not just accuse me of stealing my own son but also scolding me.

"Queen." Javier ran to where we were and bowed to me before turning towards the pig. "Majesty, what happened?" He asked the pig and the scowl he already has on his royal face deepened.

Pig's eyes glittered with such deep fury and displeasure that I almost – almost thought he knew that the boy in my hands is his son.

"Will you stop freezing your facial muscles in such a displeasing manner and keep you voice low? You already scare crows now you are planning to scare kids too?" I said defiantly, trying my best to drag his attention from my son to me.

I turned my baby's face towards me and snuggled his head into my chest so as to keep the Swine to see my baby's face clearly.

"whose baby is it?" He asked – no demanded. I felt the sweat forming on my forehead when he directed the question towards me.