Chapter 17

Arsenio Point of View

"No thank you. I don't want to be a part of your seed planting campaign." If I was not drunk – pretending to be drunk – I would've laughed out loudly at her comment.

She was with me for so many years but she still couldn't say whether I'm drunk or faking it.

Surely, my son stole most of her attention from me and I cannot even be jealous of my own son. This is so ridiculous.

Hottie thundered her fists on my chest in a very feeble attempt to get me off her. Gritting her teeth, she moved her leg stealthily to kick me in my seed bank again but I had to gather her tightly in my arms to foil her plan.

I think pregnancy can strengthen a woman's body. Her legs are much stronger and muscular than before and it hurts like a devil when kicks.

"Move, you smiling foolish pig. Move, damn it." She hissed and squirmed under me to get out of my hold. "If your red hazy eyes did not notice it, then do look down and see that I am lying down on a hard tiles on the bathroom floor."

Now that is the annoyance of the tigress that can bring me back to life from death. The frown that has on her face, hell, it is such a turn on.

"No, I want to give you a baby. Let's drink and drink and drink and drink again and make a baby." Maintaining my act with perfect precision of speech and expressions, I caught her face in my hands again and dipped to give her a hard kiss again.

Oh how I miss kissing her, hugging her, holding her hand, bickering with her, testing her patience, sleeping on the same bed with her, making love to her –

Heck, I just missed her so damn much!

Slowly, taking my sweet time, very slowly, I moved my lips against her resisting ones, giving her lips occasional bites of insatiable hunger.

If there is a deadly virus that can make me want get infected to so desperately, then would be her lips.

That rosy pair of petals are dangerous, cunning, deadly yet medicinal.

Running my tongue on the pout of her lips, I opened my eyes and saw that she has her eyes closed as well and she isn't resisting me anymore. It was I who was supposed to be drunk but she looked cloudy.

What accelerated my hunger was the heavy movements of rise and fall of her chest. She looks disheveled and out of her senses which is so sexy on her part.

My hand moved from her waist to the two mountainous treasures she is hiding in the sheer sinful clothing. With one hard squeeze, she came back from her haze and started to scowl at me but before she could take her facial expression to any advanced level, I took the opportunity and drove my tongue inside her mouth to feel all the delicious folds inside.

If she had a mouth of a flower bud before, now she has honey contained inside every cell. No matter where my tongue touched, it tingled when the taste of sweet natural syrup of her mouth touched it.

"Our mouths are made for each other's, Val. Can you take it from my tongue? The spicy bitter-ish and alluring taste? Keep pushing me, Hottie and I will tear that sinful dress and have my way with you."

She immediately seized her attempts to push me and her hands fell down to her sides. I can only control myself to some extent and when she was there with another man as her date, his hands around her waist, touching her and smiling with her that is out of my control schedule.

"You are drunk."

"Am I?"

"Yes you are. You are out of your mind. Let me go. Now." And I thought my military commander's voice is the sternest I've ever heard.