Chapter 24

Valentina Point of View

"Here is the largest island of the cluster." I said tapping on the map. "The smaller ones are lined up on either side of the large one so beautifully that if we are to buy the whole cluster, then we can bridge all these islands in a huge circle and can form one of the largest water cities."

I pointed all the islands and drew a circle with the marker showing how my point works. Pig leaned over the table and took a closer look of the map as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

In the background, I can hear my son running and squealing loudly from downstairs and sounds of Aerial and Javier running around, perhaps to catch the little adorable monster.

By the end of the day, Javier would have thoughts of positively resigning his job is he were to stay my son's guard.

Trust me when I say Agustin Iker Bianchi is a tough deal to crack.

"Those vermin decided well with the selection of their purchase." Pig muttered and hissed when annoyance hit him.

True, they really did a great job with their selection.

"Are you sure you want to be the company's negotiator? If the company buys these islands then the prime availability of finest biodiesel will eventually pave a path to bring you down." I asked in a casual tone while trying to cover the concern in it.

I hate him and I do so whole heartedly but hate is one thing and the issue of safeguarding his legacy is different.

No matter how much I despise him and want to hurt him, I still want to be the only one to hurt him. If there is someone else who is after him and the legacy he takes pride in, then I can only try my best to eliminate all the possible competitors and be the final one to show hell to royal Pig.

"Not just the biodiesel but also the thermal power is quite strong here. The availability of premium classes of fish is another plus here. The wings of this project are just so wide and large that it worries me as well." Hmm, then how are we going to deal with this?

This is far bigger than what I initially thought. But the question is why?

Why and who would do this.

"Who?" I inquired getting serious over the whole situation. I want to know who is behind this.

"None you need to know of." Pig retorted back quickly and frowned at the map clearly avoiding eye contact with me.

For a second there I was furious for not telling me but then I realized that it is really not my business. It used to be when I was his wife but now, I have nothing to do with it.

Still, I cannot help but get concerned over the conspiracies he was being trapped into.

"Alright, then I'll do the needful in the purchase of the property." I stated as an idea popped in my mind.

If the people who are targeting Pig are a part of the two firms, then it is needless to say they are too powerful whose main goal is to bring the royal pig down. I don't know the reason behind this but definitely it is no good.

That means, being a genuine part of them is the best way to unguard them. The more we support, the more we can have opportunities to disarm them.

Pig glanced over the map again briefly as his eyes flickered from one corner to the other with a thoughtful look.

"We are meeting the authority official the day after tomorrow, yes?" I replied with a hum. Immediately picking up his phone from the table, he dialed to Javier and asked him to come to the study right away.