Chapter 4

Arsenio Garcia Point of View

Have you ever felt this strange sense of making fun on someone on and on without a pause?

Well, that was Hottie for me.

Oh, how I missed mocking her, laughing at her, throwing her, spanking her; hell, I just missed making her life hard.

Although the same goes with her as well. She made my life harder to live too.

"Well, dear ex wife, what might you be doing on a filming set? Don't tell me you are trying out acting career with your lousy expressions." I intentionally, but sincerely irritated her.

It is not just for the purpose of fun or entertainment but I always was and am sincere with my satire towards her.

"It's been two years and you are still the pig without much needed manhood to support. Surprisingly, you are still hanging there with pride I see. How come you are on the sets here? Don't tell me you are here to watch my lousy acting, given; pigs have no opportunities to be on the screens anyway." Finally, finally my ears are awoken.

With people who always compliment and praise me, only this woman who has no filter to her mouth, no respect for my aristocracy can insult me.

I should've shot few videos of her insulting me before I divorced her. It would be a good souvenir for being in the Bachelor County again.

"Luther, didn't you inform your actors about your major investor?" I raised a taunting brow coupled with my infamous, hot and luring smirk. Luther just had the look of utter confusion and probably uneasiness too.

It is not just him but tens of people on the sets are looking between me and Hottie with discomfort and confusion.

Eh, confusion is not the fusion I was looking for per say, not coupled with witty Hottie on the barrel.

"Now, here is what it is, Hottie. I, means TGI, is the major investor to this series of Luther movies." I told her proudly.

Now I would not have to say what TGI stands for because she knew it closely for years now.

The Garcia Incorporation is the empire I'm proud to build and run singlehandedly. While I was handed down the Kingdom, the throne and large empire from my ancestors, who might be right now facing the turbulence of being fried in hell, TGI is what I found after I resolved the disturbing scams of my dear precedents.

"Don't you dare call me, Hottie! If I were you, then I would keep my mouth on lock." Her haughty steaming eyes shot glares at me which I received with open arms nonetheless.

Now if this is not what you call humility, then I wonder what is.

Her little hands were tightly fisted, her lips pressed into a thin line, here ears were red in anger, and her luscious body – goodness – is positioned defiantly towards me.

I continued to be unfazed by her in any manner and produced the most demanded, popular and even trending memed smirk just for her.

Only popular demand though. I know her heart craved to see the smirk.

"Let's leave Arran. We cannot find sense with pigs. We better come back once the royal Swine flu is off the sets." She said looking straight into my eyes with such hate and annoyance that almost, nearly, almost pushed me to try out more antiques to see more of those emotions in her eyes.

This Bianchi Hottie did not change a bit. She is as hot and spicy as ever, if not more.

"Aww, are you leaving? Are you not going to show me your acting skills for the role – wait, for which role are you here for? For a tree role, a fish, a cattle maybe, or are you now promoted to play the esteemed role of a flower? Don't mind me but don't waste your talent as a flower when you can be a natural at being a thorn." I did not have my breakfast in the morning and I'm still late for my lunch but somehow, my famished stomach just minutes ago feels filled and sated.