Chapter 8

Valentina Point of View

I see we usually use the term 'donkey' to refer a person with less intellectuals; but I now that I found a better example to denote for being stupid, I pity those poor animals being badmouthed.

His Royal Swine!

He has surpassed the modesty of being a stupid and left donkeys far behind.

There was a time when I thought he was reckless and straight down uselessly fierce for no good reason but now, when I look back to the time I had to stay with him and understand him at one point of time, I realize he is also a royally stupid.

"Don't you dare send your men to kill him, Leo! He should be tortured and killed in my hands." I gritted, slamming the invitation card on the table.

Bloody fool with a crown!

If only I can nail him in his head without killing him so fast.

"How dare he is! He either grew new sprout of unseasonal balls or lost those he already had before." I complained as the surge of anger, annoyance and range of other unpleasant emotions took over me.

With an engine speed pacing in the living room, I almost set the floor on fire with the fast walking I am doing.

"It is just an invitation, Val." Leo provided as if that can make sense with me.

"Yes, an invitation to the Royal ball of Malaga which is considered one of the most important events of the state, if not for the continent." Saying, I slammed my small fist in to the soft cushion on the sofa.

How dare he send me an invite to the royal ball after what he did?

After we divorced?

After two long years?

What is he playing at?

Swine like him will not do things without a solid reason. He is surely concocting that is far more dangerous for me to even deduce.

"If you don't want to, then don't go sister dear. It is not a compulsion, si?" Leo, the only competitor of the royal swine for his 'pig' title is actually trying to speak softly to me as if he has more sense than I do.

Even though, by age, he is the head of Bianchi household, I'm the sane and thoughtful one between us and look who he is trying to console.

"How many years has it been that you have been close friends with him, Leo?" I asked genuinely vexed with Leo's comfort.

"About twenty six years give and take. We knew each other from age of just-passed-the-diaper."

"If so then you should know that your pig born friend doesn't do anything without a purpose, si?" I crossed my hands and raised an eyebrow for an appropriate answer at least this time.

I'm surprised Leo did not take anything under consideration after receiving the invite. He is least suspicious about the intention behind it.

Bloody blue balls! He was – nah - is a friend with the pig from over two decades. It is I who didn't see him or knew much about him until I met him when I was just twenty one.

With only five plus years knowledge on him, I seem to see through the royal pig much better than the brother who seem to waste his brain on useless things.

"Is he trying to woo you back?" This time it is Sienna who spoke after being the only audience and a silent one at that.

Finally, one person to think straight even though the assumption is far from the reality.