Chapter 30

Valentina Point of View

"What is the meaning of this?"

"Love."

"Excuse me?"

"It's love, darling."

"And I don't need it from you." This man is the most irritating thick skinned pig I ever been unfortunate to meet.

What does he think of himself?

That he can have me now that the reason behind my approval for marrying Demetri is known?

He is so dumb!

He thinks just by giving me flowers and showering me with beautiful gifts, I will go back to him. He still did not get why I hate him and what about him that makes me despise him.

How can he be devious and dumb both at the same time?

Can he not understand that just because I'm fighting alongside him doesn't mean I'm with him for life. Never!

He had given enough reasons not to trust him. I was a fool to love him and trust him into being his wife in the beginning but now I have more control on myself and my feelings.

"It's not for your need, Hottie. Just something I want to give you. Take it." Pig stated with a cocky smile and pecked my lips without my damn permission.

"If you don't cease being touchy feely with me, then you will be castrated and your balls will be used – sorry my bad – they are of no use anyhow. Let's just say I will castrate you. And why the fudge did you break into my room?" How the heck did he become a King?

His actions are more like a thief than a Majesty! Otherwise which ruler of a state breaks into a woman's room by window?

"Ah yes, I wanted to make love to you so just came by to try my luck." He said pulling me into his arms and kissed my cheek.

His eyes met mine with hunger and well dominated mix of mischievousness as well. Although mine clearly showed how pissed off I am with his filthy statements.

"Aww really. Why don't you go to one of your mistresses and release yourself. If you keep your hopes on me, Arse, then I'm sorry you will be greatly disappointed." I squirmed to get of his hold but those fat arms around me only tightened.

"Did you forget how I promised to thrust myself only into you? How can you be so cruel to taunt years long celibate with a mistress? Where is your heart when it needs me in it?" I scoffed at his over-dramatic stinky sense of wit.

There was a time when I used to laugh at his humor and his witty statements but now, now I'm over them. They only seem to infuriate me more and more.

"Right. The day you knelt down before me on a knee and asked my hand in marriage. I remember you also promising me to trust me and go through every storm together?"

"That was all in the past, Amor." His hands cupped my face and gave me the familiar kind of possessive and overly obsessed grin that I had seen years ago when a man from his company expressed his liking for me.

Good Lord! That was the first time I saw the obsessive side of him and it almost scared me out of my wits that day. His smile is much scarier than his scowl and the grin, the overly possessive and obsessed grin is completely something else.

His eyes hold a kind of dangerous spark that is ready to burn anyone that challenges him. He becomes a mad man literally when he is struck by his obsessive side for me.

"That's right. I am your past and so you are to me then let bygones be bygones. Those promises were already cremated and the funeral is already done. Even though I will not be getting married to Demetri, it doesn't mean I will go back to you. I plan to get into a relationship with a man who is nothing like you and we will live happily ever after with my son and our future kids."