Chapter 54

Arsenio Point of View

"I love you." My lips took hers into them and tasted them as I sucked the nectar of her two red petals.

My mind blew away when the familiar sensation of hunger, thirst and want intensified. I had never felt this desperation of wanting something before. The intensity was much more now than two years ago.

It must be because of our separation or because our love for each other just deepened as time went by; nonetheless there is fire coursing through my veins.

Just a kiss, a deep passionate kiss was already making my heart resonate all over my body.

Pushing her deeper into the fluff of the bed, I locked her completely under me using my weight. With how she is too into kissing me back and how she has her hands around my neck, I can say she will come to her senses anytime soon.

I angled my head to the side as I deepened the kiss if it is even possible. Our tongues touched each other's and boy was it electrifying.

Sparks of voltage ran wildly inside me creating a series of unfathomable and uncontrollable desire for the woman in my arms.

It was only her, it could only be her that can make me feel something this powerful beyond words.

"God, how much I missed you. How much I missed being with you; comfortably on you; sometimes under you and pleasurable inside you." I mumbled with a groan when my hand hit a jackpot and landed itself on one of her soft treasures she is hiding under her tight dress.

Giving her no opportunity to let her senses work their way to reply me back, my hand slowly worked its way to the back of her dress and as if on cue I found the zip that held her dress intact.

Just what I need.

My fingers held the zip tightly and slowly pulling it down when – when –

"Mama!" A very excited, amused and smug voice broke the maze we were in.

There stood my dear little third-wheel who happened to rolled out from me. He is standing by the door with his hands folded over his hips on either side and head crooked to the side in a very devilish way.

His smile soon transformed into a smirk when Val got out of the haze and instantly got up from the bed.

The little beast ran into the arms of his disheveled mother and ignored his very annoyed father.

"Goodness sake, Hijo! It is our wedding night!" I exclaimed when my manhood stood proudly inside my pants.

Very painfully so!

Soon after I succeed in my proposal, I got married to her within a day's time wasting no time. It was a very small private wedding with only Tia and the council members.

Although the divorce between us was fake, we still got married again to avoid any kind of future unfavorable consequences; also because I wanted to.

I wanted my son to attend our wedding.

"Shut up, you pig. He is a kid. Control your tongue before kids." Val gritted and glared at me but her displeasure soon changed into one of those very happy ones when he head turned to Agustin.

Kid?

Who?

Him?

Agustin?

Puh-lease!

"Stop kidding me. You know who is a kid and who is not here."

She hugged Agustin in her arms and placed his head on her shoulder as she hummed a lullaby to lull him into sleep.