Chapter 14

Valentina Point of View

Depressing!

That was what I am feeling right now. Depressed, sad and hurt.

I know every corner of this place. I'm aware of every wall here. My eyes still held the beauty of this place, the memories it holds and the hurt it induced.

Garcia Palatial Manor.

Few years ago, when I was whisked off my feet by the threshold and brought into this place in the arms of the man I loved, I was so content.

It felt as if nothing could go wrong if I have him with me; if we are together.

How wrong was I!

How naïve!

Years after, stepping into the place I once called home did not give the same warmth it once it. Now everything I see felt materialist; everything looks cold and bland.

"If you probably... beg me, I can." I heard the familiar raspy whisper so close in my ear that it tickled me. His hot breath touched my earlobe creating a surge of feelings that I didn't want to feel anymore.

Not with him, at least!

"What?" I turned back and asked once I was sure I controlled the absurd emotions that were there inside me to waste my time and energy.

"You seem to like this place." Pig smiled but cockily just the way he does when he would play a game of negotiation with his partners. "And why not, after all it was once your home. If you like the manor so much then I can give you as a gift but you, Hottie, are a very prideful woman so I can sell it to you."

This man can never change!

Dog's tail can be straightened, pigs can be taught to be graceful but their king, the Swine Royal pig, cannot help but swim in gutter.

"I despise this place. You can keep it or maybe give to one of your night women who are not very prideful." His eyes sparkled with something akin to amusement with a mix of some other emotions I couldn't put a finger on.

"Come on now, don't be such a spoilsport. You can set the price though." He leaned into me causing me to stumble back. The pillar behind me, thankfully, prevented me from falling down but sadly it also closed the way to escape from this pervert.

"I can pay you directly through cash, credit or by means of –" Now his face is an inch away from mine, his lips just a breath away and his eyes, oh God, they are filled with mischievous promises. "- my body."

I had to count back the numbers in an attempt to be unfazed by his intimacy. Once those words left his mouth, I closed my eyes and lifted my leg with a force and kicked him where he is weak and vulnerable.

And I did not spare any leniency while doing so.

A hiss, a cry which almost sounded like a growl, followed by a string of profanities was heard as his knees went nimble. Falling down on his knees, he very poorly, pitifully gathered his pride in his hands and growled in pain.

Ah, the sound of his pain though! So satisfying!

I slowly crouched down before him and watched him hiss in pain continuously as he fixed a glare on me. My smile widened. "Were you going to pay me with this body? Cone on now, Majesty, you cannot be serious." I gathered a mocking frown on my face as I glanced at him from his hair to toes with a mock pity.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I don't think you can satisfy me with this... weak body. I better complete my job here and return back to find a man to warm my bed. I don't spare my energy or affection for a pig." Saying, I left him there on the floor to enjoy his pain.