Chapter 26

Valentina Point of View

"Hottie, Darling, you are getting me worried." He held me by my shoulders and sighed dramatically.

I had to gulp down my annoyance at the Drama King to stay concentrated on the topic. I always wonder what the hell he eats to stay so cool and dramatic in all times.

"Come on, Swine, I only asked you to spend a sand grain of your wealth. You can't be that crying over such small issue."

"That is not I'm worried about. I can spend more than that to push the authorities into giving us the approval for islands." Cool. That is what I want to listen.

"Then what is your problem?" I asked in annoyance.

"You! You asked me in a civil and a polite tone. How can you do that to my heart? Are you trying to make me go crazy?" There he goes again.

God! How did I even survive this dramatic pig for those years? I must've inherited patience from Mother Teresa.

And why the hell did he change his tactics suddenly?

Why is trying to be so- umm – so nice to me?

"Why are being so cozy with me, by the way? Let there be only professional bridge between us." Don't know what gutter is running in his brain that he has been too touchy – smiley with me after our conversation with Luci.

This man knows no limits seriously!

How can this pig take wild chances to get close to me when he cheated on me?

Does he even have a grain of conscience or did God forgot to give him in the first place.

Stupid Royal pig swimming in the sewer!

"As you say." He shrugged with a smile and walked out of the house giving me a peck on my lips.

This pig!

I will barbeque him!

After our conversation with Luci four days ago, he has been giving me frequent hugs and pecks garnished with few sweet words with endearments attached.

Sweet words and endearments always flows out of his mouth like a habit but his sudden change in behavior though.

It's giving me chills.

The plan we had talked about is already put into action and in no time, we will get the notice of restrictions to purchase the islands.

Lucinda along with Arran had done wonderful job in covering up all the traces and doing the job from shadows. Everything was going fine but Pig is the only one who is giving me hard time.

Not just his behavior towards me but I have a feeling that he is doing something else from the background that I should know but don't.

The second plan that I have been working on secretly is finally taking a shape. With that in good form, we can easily eliminate the dangers surrounding my son; others may go to hell for all I care.

"You know who killed your parents in law, don't you?" Luci walked towards me by the window and asked.

Both of us are standing by the window and watching Aerial playing with my son on the beach sand. There is a large carpet spread on the sands and in the middle is Agustin, sat with his toys and playing peacefully with recurrent chuckles and squeals.

"Does it matter? All my care right now is only for my son." I answered in a calm tone.

It was not long ago that I finally figured out who was it that was behind the murder of Pig's mother and father and the one who is hell bent on destroying Pig.