Chapter 15

Arsenio Point of View

Take that damn limb away from her!

Don't! How dare you whisper in her ear?

Step away from her you Bastardo!

Oh how I wish I can pull those googly eyes out of your sockets and play ping pong with them.

Did he just – no you can't be serious now – did he just... smiled at her; that to softly?

What a pimp! Is he even a man?

"Uh, Majesty. I don't mind this and trust me I'm a very open minded person and a man of loyalty. But still it wouldn't look so good." Javier said hesitantly as he continuously cleared his throat.

I did not take my eyes off from the lady and the male Barbie doll handing on her hand. I made sure to stand in dark corners of the room and hide myself in shadows where I can see everything and everyone clearly.

Her eyes are sparkling like blinding shine of diamonds and you can clearly see the joy and content in her eyes but they did not seem real. Instead the sparkle in her eyes is more of mischievous one that translates 'Oh come and get me if you dare and you shall pay a very dear price, muah!'

"Majesty." Javier groaned loudly catching my attention at once.

"Yes, yes. What where you saying? Good what?" I chided as a scowl that was already present on my face, which is deep enough to hold a lake of water deepened even more.

Javier smiled at me painfully and gestured towards his hands with another groan following.

His hands which are engulfed by mine; painfully and tightly.

My hands held his in a tight hold and I can even see few red scratches on his hands produced by my nails and tight hold.

I realized what the heck was I doing and to whom the hell, I pushed his hands away and distanced myself a couple steps back. Grunting at the sudden turn of events which are not good on my part at all, I kept thinking how to take the situation under control without raising suspicion at all.

"It's okay, Majesty. I don't mind you holding me, seriously. Trust me I don't. I will not tell the Queen about our little –"

"Stop right there Javier before I demote you for a whole month into dealing with the finances of my far relatives triplet children that you hate with your guts." Javier pressed and pressured his already stretched lips to suppress the smile.

"Of course, sir. I apologize, sir." He replied right away which is filled with mock and amusement spiced with laughter.

I see he is having his fun when I'm going through hell here.

"Who the hell is that man? He seems familiar." I asked. My hand formed into a fist tightly when she laughed out loudly and dear Lord, very gracefully making many male eyes land on her with admiration and lust.

"You don't remember him, sir? He was Queen's high school friend who used to have crush on her. You even punched him at that time when you saw him give flowers to the Queen."

High school crush?

Hmm, wait... Is that fat man with pimples and acne, Demetri?

"You don't say, Demetri Regio? I thought men can get better with age. Seems like that theory doesn't apply to him. He looks worse than what I remember."

Huh, he cannot be anywhere near to my looks. He is a pimp.

"You are funny, Majesty. He is known as one of the most handsome bachelors in the United States, not to forget his success records as a criminal lawyer. He is known as a sweet dream to ladies and a nightmare to enemies,"